Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Holman & they are Hiring Candidates for Network Engineer I
Company Name : Holman
Company Location : Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Job Position : Network Engineer I
Job Category : Jobs in New Jersey
Job Description :
Holman is a global automotive leader that serves both commercial and consumer clients The Holman Way by always doing the right thing for our people, our customers, and the community since 1924. The Holman story began nearly a century ago as a single Ford dealership in New Jersey. Today, Holman, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is one of the largest family-owned automotive service organizations in North America with more than 6,500 employees across North America, the UK, and Germany.
Holman delivers a unique range of automotive-centric services including industry-leading fleet management and leasing; vehicle fabrication and upfitting; component manufacturing and productivity solutions; powertrain distribution and logistics services; commercial and personal insurance and risk management; and retail automotive sales as one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the United States. Guided by its deeply rooted core values and principles, Holman is continuously Driving What’s Right.
We are currently accepting applications for the role of Level I Network Engineer.
- Configuration of network equipment for branch office locations.
- Upgrade firmware of various network platforms throughout the Enterprise.
- Coordination of Smart Hands support in remote locations.
- Intake of support tickets to provide level 1 network support for routine issues. Complex issues will be forwarded to level 2 or level 3 engineers for guidance and/or handoff.
- Cabling of devices in our Data Centers and local offices.
- Travel to local offices in Mount Laurel NJ area to assist with any network related implementation/testing/troubleshooting.
- Perform routine network monitoring and work with NOC to open trouble tickets as needed.
- Support/updates of internal monitoring systems such as Statseeker, Scrutinizer and AppNeta.
- Configuration of contractor remote access policies in Zscaler Private Access (ZPA)
- Work with senior engineers as a learning opportunity for additional responsibilities.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned
Relevant Work Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and solve routine network problems as they relate to multiple business applications and voice-over-IP.
- Experienced with supporting business applications through the installation and support of data IP networking systems including routers, switches, and WiFi systems. Any firewall or load balancing experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of networking protocols: TCP/IP, SNMP, DNS, DHCP, QoS, VLANs, VPNs,.
- Knowledgeable in interacting with network service providers and equipment vendors to ensure timely deployment of private and public services, with the ability to drive the resolution of problems when they occur.
- Experienced in implementing security standards across private and public IP networks.
- Carrier technologies: MPLS, SDWan, Broadband, Internet, Ethernet, Cellular
- Network Hardware and related operating systems: Cisco routers, switches and firewalls; Palo Alto firewalls; Aruba/HP Procurve switches; Aruba wireless controllers; Cisco Meraki wireless; F5 load balancers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to work in a 24-hour on-call capacity.
Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Professional certifications in networking technologies is a plus.
- Related industry certification a plus
At Holman, we exist to provide rewarding careers and better lives for employees and their families. We hire, train, empower, and reward exceptional people. Our journey is guided by our desire to get it right every time and the acknowledgement that we have an opportunity to be better. To be better, we have to do better, and to do better we must know better. That’s why we are listening, open to learning new things – about ourselves and each other. We will never stop striving for improved diversity, equity, and inclusion because we are successful together when we feel trusted and supported. It’s The Holman Way.
Holman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mount Laurel, NJ 08054: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Computer networking: 1 year (Preferred)
- LAN: 1 year (Preferred)
- Confidential (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in