Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Peraton & they are Hiring Candidates for Network Engineer F4
Company Name : Peraton
Company Location : Stennis Space Center, MS 39529
Job Position : Network Engineer F4
Job Category : Jobs in Mississippi
Job Description :
Designs and plans network communications systems. Provides specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture. Conducts cost/benefit analysis and provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements. Conducts testing of network design. Responsible for monitoring network hardware operations to ensure properly set configuration options. Plans implementation of enhancements and upgrades to the network. Advises network users of hardware requirements, configurations, and limitations. Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, multiplexers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc. Evaluates and reports on new communications technologies to enhance capabilities of the network. May be assigned responsibility for the management of the systems administration function, including associated staff.
The successful candidate will perform network engineer and administrator tasks to support one or more of these functions:
- Distributed computing environment to deliver enterprise capability for all METOC data products and services. The distributed computing environment enables Machine to Machine (M2M) publishing scheme and common Human to Machine (H2M) presentation, navigation, and interaction mechanism; assures loosely-coupled and effective access; and supports the net-centric mechanisms that make these assets discoverable, visible, and understandable for a mix of on premise and Navy cloud networks.
- Implement applicable software engineering standards and industry best standards to improve interoperability of data, products, and applications.
- Implement user stories/taskings and address defects in the priority identified. Implement code updates and software patches for portals or future web-based, distributed capabilities released to the appropriate environment (e.g., Alpha, Beta, Ops, SecDevOps) in the appropriate order. This work includes the eventual move to the Navy cloud.
- Provide content integration support to operational customers.
- Provide troubleshooting of operational system when system availability is impacted by events such as servers going down unexpectedly, all user accounts get locked, or system behavior is abnormal.
- Support current and future metadata capabilities within the currently implemented portals and future web-based, distributed solutions.
- Provide support for integration efforts supporting future Navy capabilities.
- Support implementation of a geographic failover capability, which may include participating in design consultations, coding, defect diagnosis, testing, and system administration. May also support network engineering work may required for Navy cloud and Hybrid cloud solutions.
- Work within METOC configuration management practices to implement, integrate, install, test, and maintain software systems, including centralized version control and specified coding standards for the Web and distributed application/service development.
- Create and maintain documentation to support deployment and maintenance such as entity relationship diagrams, data flow diagrams, structure charts, data structure diagrams, design document, application configuration guide, test and use cases, regression test suite, application STIG assessment, Technical Release Notes, System Administrator’s Guide, and User Guides/Standard Operating Procedures.
- Participate in the definition of architecture and core technologies for web services and the integration of geospatial information and services provided by the production and weather centers and external partners with the portals.
Must have experience in multiple of the following:
- JAVA JRE/OpenJDK
- PostgreSQL Database and PostGIS extension
- Esri ArcGIS C/JMTK
- Forgerock OpenAM
- Geoportal Catalog
- Request for Service tool
- Geospatial Portals
- Physical Battlespace Awareness – Command Center (PBA-CC)
- Tasking, Collections, Processing, Exploitation, Dissemination (TCPED) process
- Battlespace on Demand (BonD) process
- Cloud technologies
Salary Range: Salary Minimum: $57,500 Salary Mid: $115,000 Salary Maximum: $143,800 The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees. EEO Tagline (Text Only): An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in