Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Corning Federal Credit Union & they are Hiring Candidates for Network Administrator
Company Name : Corning Federal Credit Union
Company Location : Wilmington, NC 28403
Job Position : Network Administrator
Job Category : Jobs in North Carolina
Job Description :
Work Location: This opportunity is available in the greater Wilmington, NC area and Myrtle Beach, SC area. Remote work with some travel will also be considered in NC, and SC.
Corning Credit Union is seeking an experienced and motivated Network Administrator, primarily responsible for supporting the Credit Union’s network, communication, and collaboration infrastructure.
- Fully supports the configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of all network hardware and software systems, phone components, communication connections (LAN/WAN), and online meeting platforms.
- Implements security measures, including hardware and software upgrades and patches.
- Ensures network connectivity of all Corning Credit Union systems and devices.
- Monitors networks to ensure security, availability, and performance.
- Conducts research and continues expansion of knowledge on network/phone products and services through training and other resources.
- Develops, implements and maintains policies, procedures and associated training plans for network resource administration, appropriate use, and disaster recovery.
- Practices asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Performs and maintains network device backups and recovery.
- Recommends, schedules, and performs upgrades and repairs.
- Assists in projects, leads small projects with minimal oversight.
- Also assumes responsibility for other projects or duties as required or assigned.
- In-depth understanding of network architecture and protocols with exposure to enterprise level platforms.
- Hands-on experience with switch and router configuration and troubleshooting.
- Ability to manage, maintain and upgrade information technology systems, such as VoIP platforms, layer 2 and layer 3 switches, routers and wireless access components.
- Comfortable researching and analyzing system performance issues, new technology and technical, tactical and strategic solutions.
- Ability to perform incident response analysis and root cause analysis through research and peer/vendor support.
- Excellent verbal, written, telephone and interpersonal communication skills and must possess a strong service orientation.
- Ability to work independently yet collaborate cross-functionally in a team environment.
- Has excellent judgment and the ability to make sound decisions and think outside the box when working with complex situations.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree IT related program preferred. Commensurate work experience will also be considered. Possession of or progress towards network related certification a plus.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years required, 3+ years related experience is preferred
EOE, M/F, Disability, Protected Veteran
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in