Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Drummond Company & they are Hiring Candidates for .Net Developer/Systems Analyst / Programmer
Company Name : Drummond Company
Company Location : Birmingham, AL 35242
Job Position : .Net Developer/Systems Analyst / Programmer
Job Category : Jobs in Alabama
Job Description :
Systems Analyst/Programmer – Senior
Summary of Position
The position of Systems Analyst/Programmer – Senior under general direction, formulates/defines system scope and objectives. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering the appropriate technology mix. In tandem with business analysts, prepares detailed specifications from which applications developed. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents applications. Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of systems analysis and programming activities. May be responsible for completion of a phase of a project. Regularly provides guidance and training to less experienced analyst/programmers.
1. Identifies and documents system needs such as software enhancements, updates, fixes and new/additional modules.
2. Leads the development of detailed technical documentation for applications/systems such as SharePoint.
3. Solves complex problems through the use of technology.
4. Identifies goals, requirements and tasks of projects.
5. Designs, codes, tests, and debugs applications/systems of all sizes.
6. Works with end users, along with business analysts, to understand information needs and system requirements.
7. Demonstrates a professional attitude when assisting users, team members, and all other staff members.
8. Leads the effort to solve problems and produce quality deliverables to support business needs.
9. Mentors less experienced team members and provide guidance when needed.
10. Manages multiple tasks within one or more projects.
11. Prepares and delivers project/system presentations.
12. Ensures adequate project and technical documentation is prepared adhering to development standards.
13. Proactively identifies problems and makes recommendations regarding solutions.
14. Representative on various system and technology related User Groups.
15. Provide on-call support during assigned periods.
16. Other related tasks and duties as assigned.
Systems Analyst/Programmer – Senior 1
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
1. Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the company.
2. Ability to work effectively as a team leader, member and independently.
3. Proven ability to work under pressure while maintaining a fine attention to detail.
4. Skilled in conceptualizing creative solutions, documenting them, and presenting these solutions to persuade others.
5. Training, facilitation, and mentoring experience.
6. Proven knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence in the project team.
7. Strong negotiation skills.
8. Strong oral and written communication skills.
9. Ability to maintain technical proficiency in software development technology for project assignments.
10. Understanding of project management tools and methodologies.
11. Ability to deliver a quality project on time and within budget.
12. Minimum of six years professional programming/development experience.
13. Bachelor’s degree is required; Information Systems or Computer Science majors are preferred.
13. Appropriate development professional certification level.
Lateral positions include Project Manager – Intermediate. Please refer to the Position
Description document for this position’s requirements.
The next position within normal progression path is Systems Analyst/Programmer – Lead.
Please refer to the Position Description document for this position’s requirements.
- Corporate Office
- Job Site
Systems Analyst/Programmer – Senior 2
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- SharePoint: 3 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 3 years (Preferred)
- Web development: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Birmingham, AL 35242
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in