Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in McDonald’s Corporation & they are Hiring Candidates for National Real Estate Manager
Company Name : McDonald’s Corporation
Company Location : Boston, MA
Job Position : National Real Estate Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald’s means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!
McDonald’s Global Impact team is aligned around a mission to make McDonald’s one of the most respected, trusted, and admired brands in the world. We will do this through actions to drive responsible business growth, investments to foster community, values-based advocacy, and compelling communications that matter to our customers, our System and our global partners. Read more about our Purpose & Impact here.
Our Corporate Home Office has an exciting opportunity for you to become a National Real Estate Manager supporting the US markets. This is a remote position; however, you should live on the within the territory outlined herein.
You will work a defined territory that includes Northeast markets to execute the new site development plan focused on freestanding locations. You will partner with Stamford Field Development Teams to deliver the annual new-store development plan. You will strive to make continuous improvements to the existing, growing real estate portfolio, which includes securing quality locations that will maximize income and return on investment. Your primary objective will be
Contributing to the National Development Plan, primarily in producing new, freestanding locations and leading deals through internal approvals, contractual negotiations, ground breaks, openings.
Position requires 50%+ travel.
Development Plan Contribution
- Managing a defined territory that includes maintaining a strong market knowledge and an understanding of coverage gaps, opportunities, trends, projected home/work/shop growth, competition, and other factors that contribute to knowledgeable real estate decisions.
- Identifying and acquiring real estate for freestanding locations, which requires effective negotiation skills and a strong network of brokers, developers and other industry contacts.
- Working in tandem with the Real Estate Coordinator through the due diligence process for transactions.
- Evaluating the deal economics to ensure each site meets expected returns and profitability and preparing the initial site proforma for evaluation by the Finance COE.
- Ensuring the best location and the best value for all real estate acquisitions.
- Directing the efforts of brokers, attorneys, consultants, and government agencies throughout the acquisition process.
- Assembling and presenting site packages to Real Estate Committee for approval.
- Partnering with Construction Department to secure all required approvals.
- Partnering with Field Office teams, Legal and Finance Departments through the deal process.
- Communicating and implementing corporate procedures and policies.
- Cultivating the Team approach to Development.
- Developing and utilizing a dynamic network of Brokers and outside consultants.
- Providing effective consulting and maintaining effective working relationships with other McDonald departments, franchisees, alliance partners and other outside organizations.
Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
- Position will be in the Northeast markets, but is considered a remote working position.
- Strong Written and oral communication Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, persuasion and teamwork skills.
- Identify and evaluate restaurant site locations for their availability, access, population trends, sales potential and competition.
- Must have the ability to take a location from market research, planning, acquisition to restaurant opening.
- Willingness to be flexible, adaptive and able to operate in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Prepare detailed, professional presentation of sites for Real Estate Committee approval.
- BA/BS degree in a business or real estate function preferred
- Experience developing new, ground up construction, not just brokerage or sales experience preferred
- Commercial real estate experience with emphasis on site acquisition in a multi-unit retail market preferred
- Contract administration and negotiation experience preferred
- CCIM and/or CRRP certifications a plus.
- Forward-thinking, with experience analyzing and researching markets for the development of high-volume restaurant locations.
- Experience with municipal planning and zoning procedures.
- Proven project management and networking skills; established industry relationships
- Strong computer skills.
- Proficiency in basic software applications with experience creating basic spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, utilizing mapping and proprietary software.
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact [email protected]
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in