Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in First Bank and Trust & they are Hiring Candidates for Mortgage Loan Officer II
Company Name : First Bank and Trust
Company Location : Sioux Falls, SD 57108
Job Position : Mortgage Loan Officer II
Job Category : Jobs in South Dakota
Job Description :
This person originates and manages the larger and, in some cases, more complex mortgage loans that meet established lending requirements and criteria, which provide maximum profitability to the bank with a minimum of risk.
This person should have a bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of four years of progressively advanced experience in bank lending or the equivalent. Emphasis is placed on suitable communication skills as well as aptitude for detail.
1. Seek, identify, and solicit potential mortgage loan customers, to enhance a sales culture within the Mortgage Lending Department, while maximizing profitability and minimizing risk to the bank.
2. Interview mortgage loan applicants in order to assemble the information needed to make a credit decision as required by Loan Policies and Guidelines, industry standards, and consumer compliance regulations.
3. Determine creditworthiness of applicants by analyzing credit information and appraisals, referring to lending authority as required by Loan Policies and Guidelines and industry standards.
4. Ensure the complete collection of all mortgage loans extended by monitoring past-due reports, assisting the Mortgage Loan Servicing Department on collection efforts, using all legal means as required by Loan Policies and Guidelines.
5. Remain current on industry products and developments, ensuring the bank’s ongoing competitive advantage.
6. Provide ongoing customer service to ensure customer retention and continued cross-selling of other bank products and services.
7. Assist correspondent banks, affiliates, and other FBT banks with originating and closing mortgage loans.
8. Attend all loan meetings as deemed appropriate or directed by the Mortgage Lending Department Manager to participate in decisions that affect ongoing and future operations of the loan function.
9. Provide guidance and assistance to the other Mortgage Department Staff.
10. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
11. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in