Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Mortgage Consultant
Company Name : Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC
Company Location : Lincoln, NE 68516
Job Position : Mortgage Consultant
Job Category : Jobs in Nebraska
Job Description :
Under the general supervision of an Area Manager, the Mortgage Consultant is responsible for advising new and existing clients on residential mortgage programs obtained from various sources including realtors, builders, newspaper ads, and other nontraditional sources.
- Promotes Prosperity Home Mortgage and all of the products and services that are offered.
- Develops and maintains a high degree of visibility for Prosperity Home Mortgage in the marketplace.
- Advises prospective and existing customers of Prosperity’s programs, rates, policies and procedures
- Analyzes detailed financial and credit data; recommends appropriate available loan choices according to the customer needs
- Obtains residential first mortgages for Prosperity while adhering to all company policies and government regulations
- Receives customer applications, quotes the rate and points, and completes follow-up activities with the registration lock-in
- Services new and existing clients. Coordinates with processing and closing areas to facilitate a prompt and accurate loan closing; monitors loan status; ensures that complete loan documentation is provided
for internal processing
- Sets realistic expectations of the loan process by explaining company policies, procedures and underwriting requirements; communicates loan status to external customers
- Achieves personal production and service goals; contributes to company market share and branch profitability
- Meets Company standards for quality, accuracy, and fall-out
- Complies with industry-related regulations, requirements and state/federal laws as applicable to the job duties of this position
- Attends all mortgage product & sales training programs as needed.
College degree or equivalent combination of experience
1 to 3 years’ experience in mortgage sales or
Operations experience preferred with an established track record of agency, government and jumbo origination
Social media savvy
Extensive telephone and email usage
Ability to travel within the local area
Must provide own transportation
Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in