Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Security Bank & they are Hiring Candidates for Mortgage Banker
Company Name : Security Bank
Company Location : Tyndall, SD
Job Position : Mortgage Banker
Job Category : Jobs in South Dakota
Job Description :
Security Bank’s ideal Mortgage Banker candidate has a robust understanding of mortgage lending and lending policies and regulations. This individual will successfully be able to build relationships with clients and have strong networks in the communities. Mortgage Banker will report directly to VP Retail Director & Branch Development.
The successful candidate will be experienced in loan documentation, loan file compliance, and have an in-depth understanding of financials.
- Solicit and receive new mortgage loan applications by developing relationships within the community, specifically with the real estate community and making calls to potential customers.
- Work with clients to determine which type of mortgage fits their needs.
- Service and administer loans in accordance with the Loan Policy and Guidelines.
- Perform duties within the credit function of mortgage loans following established lending policies and complying with all state and federal regulations.
- Staying apprised of the existing and emerging compliance requirements and recommending changes as necessary.
- Analyze financial status of client, credit, and property evaluation to determine the granting of a loan request.
- Develop new relationship by contacting but not limited to prospects, clients, builders, and realtors.
- Align mortgage activity according to bank strategies.
- Direct and participate in the closing of approved residential real estate loan transactions, ensuring all required closing documents are prepared and executed correctly.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in originating mortgage loans preferred.
- Must possess thorough understanding of mortgage loan documents, processing, closing, regulatory compliance and mortgage loan underwriting.
- Excellent Verbal communication and interpersonal skills both face-to-face and via telephone.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and attention to detail skill set.
- Maintain an active Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry(NMLS) number in compliance with the federal S.A.F.E. Act requirements.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and with teams.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Excellent benefits package including: competitive salary, 401(k), health, life, dental, vision insurance. EOE
Qualified candidates, please submit resume and cover letter to Jodi Myburgh at [email protected]
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in