Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in National Field Archery Association & they are Hiring Candidates for Membership Coordinator
Company Name : National Field Archery Association
Company Location : Yankton, SD 57078
Job Position : Membership Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in South Dakota
Job Description :
Hours: Full-Time or Part Time, On-Site
Pay: Based on Education and Experience
The National Field Archery Association (NFAA) is a non-profit corporation dedicated to the sport of archery and is the largest field archery organization in the World. The NFAA is made up of 49 affiliated states with over 15,000 members nationwide. The NFAA hosts local, state, sectional, national and international archery competitions in a number of archery disciplines throughout each year.
The Membership Coordinator will serve as the front line for managing the needs of NFAA members. The Membership Coordinator will assist with membership processing and database, communication across all channels, member recruitment and retention, and overall customer support and satisfaction.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answer phone calls, email tickets and questions regarding NFAA membership, programs, and events.
- Manage phone and mail-in memberships, process payments and update membership database.
- Work with state officers, club secretaries, and staff to update club and shop membership database and increase retention.
- Work with state officers to process club and shop renewals, range inspections and event sanctioning.
- Assist with tournament registrations & payments over the phone.
- Assist with daily, weekly, and monthly membership reports, deposits, and payables.
- Create & distribute quarterly membership reports for directors, council, and staff that include membership overview, demographics, trends etc.
- Manage renewal notifications & timelines.
- Prepare and mail membership cards & member packets.
- Manage correspondence regarding membership & the online membership database.
- Assist with technical issues.
- Create tutorials in online support center.
- Compile feedback from members, state and regional officers.
- Work to improve and develop the online membership system.
- Manage training for the online membership system for staff and officers.
- Assist with the NFAA online store: website upkeep, fulfilling online orders, and inventory management as needed.
- Make suggestions to improve processes and procedures, membership benefits and members’ satisfaction.
- Must have experience with database or CRM software or strong technical skills.
- Ability to make customers feel welcome by utilizing a personable approach to service and maintaining a positive attitude.
- Be able to handle emotional, confrontational people in a calm and professional manner. Never lose composure.
- Professional demeanor including workplace confidentiality; working relationships and behavior around members, sponsors and NFAA officers.
- Must be able to anticipate project needs, set goals and priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to work with members of a team.
- Proficient with Mac and Microsoft Office. (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Must be willing to relocate to the Yankton, South Dakota area.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Yankton, SD 57078: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in