Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Syracuse Area Health & they are Hiring Candidates for MEDICAL LAB TECHNOLOGIST / MEDICAL LAB SCIENTIST – Full-Time
Company Name : Syracuse Area Health
Company Location : Syracuse, NE 68446
Job Position : MEDICAL LAB TECHNOLOGIST / MEDICAL LAB SCIENTIST – Full-Time
Job Category : Jobs in Nebraska
Job Description :
MEDICAL LAB TECHNOLOGIST / MEDICAL LAB SCIENTIST – Full-Time
Syracuse Area Health is accepting applications for a full-time, MLT or MLS to perform various clinical, microscopic and bacteriological tests to obtain data for use in diagnosis and treatment of diseases. Receives or obtains specimens for analysis and applies techniques used in fields of bacteriology, parasitology, hematology, immunohematology, serology, chemical and morphological examinations and records test results in accordance with laboratory policies and procedures and regulatory agency requirements (FDA, AABB, CLIA, etc.)
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Medical Technology, Associates Degree of Applied Sciences in Medical laboratory technology, or Achieved a satisfactory grade in a proficiency examination approved by HHS.
- MLS(ASCP) or equivalent certification, or MT(ASCP) or equivalent certification, or MLT(ASCP) or equivalent certification, or MT(HEW)
- Graduate from an approved school of clinical laboratory
- Experience with the use and limitation of laboratory equipment and apparatus
- Familiar with standard laboratory methods and procedures for handling pathological tissue and material for bacteriological examination
- Must be able to share evening, weekend and holiday call, with response time within 20 minutes for trauma, and within 30 minutes for non-trauma (on site sleep room is available)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) preferred
Hours for the position are 11:30am – 8:00pm, Monday-Thursday, 9:30a-6:00p on Friday, with some weekends, along with a call rotation. Eligible for applicable shift differentials.SAH offers a comprehensive benefit and retirement package designed to support a variety of needs for our employees.
SAH offers a comprehensive benefit and retirement package designed to support a variety of needs for our employees.
Our vision is to be the best place for patients to receive care, the best place for our employees to work, and the best place for our physicians to provide care. Our employees are dedicated to providing the highest level of care and patient satisfaction, and as a member of our team, you’ll feel appreciated and know that your contributions are valued.
Location: 2731 Healthcare Drive
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Differential pay
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in