Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in X-Ray Associates of New Mexico & they are Hiring Candidates for Medical Billing Eligibility Specialist
Company Name : X-Ray Associates of New Mexico
Company Location : Albuquerque, NM 87114
Job Position : Medical Billing Eligibility Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in New Mexico
Job Description :
Join an Exceptional Organization with more than 70 years in the New Mexico Medical Community. Our employees are the internal strength of our company and provide the knowledge, skills, experience, and dedication that make X-Ray Associates an employer of choice in the healthcare community. Good people like to work with good people. It is this friendly peer pressure for excellence which maintains our company culture of pride and accomplishment. We offer a generous benefit package as well as a relocation reimbursement can be negotiated.
One full-time Revenue Qualification (Eligibility) Specialist is needed at our centralized Billing Office located at 9461 Eagle Ranch Road, at the intersection of Eagle Ranch and Irving Blvd. You will be a part of a fun and self-directed team. If you are looking for a fast paced environment where you can make a difference every day, then this is the opportunity for you.
Position duties will involve ascertaining eligibility information from insurance companies for patients scheduled for all services. Obtain benefits information, including co-insurance and deductible amounts by accessing internal and external computer files and relay to the clinic sites for collection from patient. May need to speak with patients to find missing and/or incorrect information. Data entry must be accurate and timely. You will be required to meet all deadlines.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm.
- Requires High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must know how to read an EOB.
- Must know how to obtain a Prior Authorization and understand Insurance Eligibility.
- Must have Data Entry skills of 50 wpm or 10,000 keystrokes per hour with extreme accuracy.
- One year previous medical front office experience and great customer service skills.
- One year medical front office experience or medical insurance claims processing experience or medical accounts receivable position.
- Know medical terminology, radiology specific knowledge a plus.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
We offer an outstanding benefits package, including Four weeks of Paid Time Off, plus 7-8 additional Holidays per year. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD insurance benefits. Paid CEU’s. Cash Balance Plan plus 401k with employer contribution up to 6.625% of annual salary. NO Call, NO Holidays!
X-Ray Associates is EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
To keep our employees and patients as safe as possible, we are following the CDC guidelines.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Reading an EOB: 1 year (Required)
- 50 wpm typing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical Insurance Claims: 1 year (Required)
- Insurance verification: 1 year (Required)
- Medical documentation: 1 year (Required)
- Obtaining Prior Authorization: 1 year (Required)
- Accounts receivable: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in