Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Medical Spa & they are Hiring Candidates for Med Spa Sales/Patient Coordinator
Company Name : Medical Spa
Company Location : Bend, OR 97703
Job Position : Med Spa Sales/Patient Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
Medical Spa Sales/Patient Coordinator
Fast-growing, reputable medspa in Bend is seeking a superstar Patient Sales Coordinator with a strong sales background. It’s a dream job in many ways – happy clients, supportive team, stable income with upside, and more.
You would be joining a unique team of skilled practitioners and professional staff with a common goal to provide the highest level of patient care with impressive results to the Bend community. Please submit a cover letter along with a resume for this position.
The winning candidate must:
- Be willing to work in a sleeves-rolled, hands-on fashion, doing “whatever it takes” to help the team grow.
- Focus on driving sales and results, coupled with a fervent desire to implement and sustain organization and efficiency throughout the practice. This is NOT an administrative position – it is a sales position with some admin work.
- Have a strong ability to build relationships as well as a desire to perform outreach with a positive attitude and friendly demeanor.
- Sales – Take full responsiblity of incoming medical spa leads, and ultimately sell services ranging from several hundred dollars to thousands to prospective patients through phone conversations and live in-person consultations. Comfort with quoting and selling procedures and maintaining consistent follow-up with patients weekly is core to this role, as is intensive computer notation. Must also have a desire to find creative ways to be proactive with sales when incoming leads and follow-ups have been completed, and ultimately want to help build the business!
- Operations Assistance – may assist in daily various duties to help the team including event planning and execution, capturing social media content, creating and reviewing reports, preparing patients for treatment, and more.
- Organization– Task orientation, prompt completion of assignments, and an innate desire to “get things done” is a must. Knowledge of medical software is a ‘nice-to-have’ but not required.
- Positivity – we seek a bubbly, positive, sunny outlook from our winning candidate who will work well with others. High ethical standards, zero-drama, professionalism is a must in this role.
- Whatever it takes attitude with a sales focus. The winning candidate will have significant income upside – with no cap or limit – if results are achieved but must be willing to learn new concepts and unlearn intuitive ideas that do not match with the practice’s structure. The selected candidate will report directly to the physician owner.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 1-5+ years of sales and/or sales management experience is required
- Experience in cosmetic medical, plastic surgery, direct sales, or similar is a plus
- Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate prior results in a sales and service capacity – real data showing achievement is key vs. simply tenure in a particular job.
- Must be confident and comfortable presenting prices ranging from several hundred dollars to thousands of dollars, asking for the order and selling on the spot. A belief in and understanding of how to sell luxury items is a must.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Belief in the power of cosmetic procedures and treatments to change the lives of appropriate candidates for the better.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn proprietary software for the medical industry quickly is paramount.
- Excellent follow–up and organizational skills – an addiction to timely task completion without compromising quality is a must.
- Professionalism in dress and presentation, honesty, excellent work ethic, no-drama attitude, and positive attitude a must. Working well with existing team members is important.
- Willingness to utilize existing skills and talent, while simultaneously learning and executing the company’s proven system.
- Are you no-drama, task-oriented, self-competitive, and motivated to achieve personally and for your team? Then this may be a great position for you.
Pay Structure, Perks, and Benefits:
- Annual pay based on results for year one is composed of base pay and bonuses. Income is uncapped, but typical first year income, which includes both base pay and bonuses can range from $65,000-$80,000+. With superb performance, additional income can be earned in year one. Ability to earn uncapped income in future years is possible, and typical one.
- Other perks provided after probation per company policy.
- Positive work environment working directly, daily, with the doctor and staff.
- Reasonable hours
- Opportunity to play an integral part in a growing business
PLEASE INCLUDE A BRIEF COVER LETTER AND CURRENT RESUME. WE APPRECIATE YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bend, OR 97703: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in