Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Tiefenbach North America & they are Hiring Candidates for Mechanical-Hydraulic Engineer
Company Name : Tiefenbach North America
Company Location : Morgantown, WV 26501
Job Position : Mechanical-Hydraulic Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in West Virginia
Job Description :
Under the direction of the Managing Director, the Mechanical Applications Engineer is responsible for support and application of electro-hydraulic components and systems for the underground mining industry while acting as a technical liaison between sales and manufacturing departments.
- Coordinate application of electro-hydraulic components and systems which includes design of system layout, integration, and formal testing.
- Develop mechanical and electromechanical products according to customer requirements and working with the sales team.
- Lead and manage projects that involve specifying hydraulic valves and hydraulic hose packages.
- Create and maintain technical documentation to effectively communicate product specifications and requirements. Documents include hydraulic and basic electrical schematics, bill of materials, test procedures, and system functional descriptions.
- Research, collect, and report information on the ability and capacity of company products and competing equipment. Prepares reports by analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Provide engineering support and training for both hardware and software features and functions of products to the sales force and service technicians which may include leading or supporting sales presentations to customers.
- Assure system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished-product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Participate in the company ISO quality program by creating and maintaining ISO documents, approving and verifying production manufacturing processes.
- Travel to customer sites which include underground mines to assist in field startup applications and troubleshooting of products.
- Travel to customer sites which include underground mines and vendor facilities within the US and international for training on components and coordination of system design and applications.
- Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, meetings, and workshops.
- Assist inventory control and purchasing personnel in resource planning for all parts which includes providing accurate costing, forecasting, and specification/creation of parts.
- Assist in the repair and installation of electro-hydraulic products.
- Maintain documentation of products by keeping drawing libraries up to date.
- Performs other duties as assigned (includes but not limited to occasional errands, all delivery & parts pick-up, and inventory support.
Minimum Education Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferred Mechanical, Mining, or Hydraulic) or equivalent experience.
Minimum Experience Five (5) years in related engineering experience, electro-hydraulic is preferred.
Minimum Skills Must successfully demonstrate the ability to effectively plan workload and analyze surrounding conditions. Must be people-oriented and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have exceptional planning and organizational skills. Must also possess excellent PC skills and be proficient in a CAD software and other software tools such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, or similar.
Competitive salary based on experience. Great health benefits and employer matching 401k plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in