Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Blue Valley Tractor & Supply & they are Hiring Candidates for Mechanic – Compact Diesel Tractor and Turf Equipment
Company Name : Blue Valley Tractor & Supply
Company Location : Bucyrus, KS 66013
Job Position : Mechanic – Compact Diesel Tractor and Turf Equipment
Job Category : Jobs in Kansas
Job Description :
Equipment Mechanic Job Description
Equipment Mechanic’s will be required to perform basic and advance diagnostics, repairs and maintenance on customer and company owned agricultural and turf equipment including but not limited to compact utility tractors, implements, commercial lawn equipment, utility vehicles. The employee must have the ability to operate all equipment and or vehicles.
Job Functions and responsibilities:
Work with the service manager in the fulfillment of the duties and responsibilities of the service department including but not limited to the following:
1. Detects, determines the cause(s) of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic problems, corrects the cause(s) of the problems, and performs related repairs as necessary.
2. Performs setup and pre-delivery inspection of new equipment.
3. Lifts, pulls, and holds mechanical parts and tools, both large and small.
4. Performs preventive maintenance as recommended by manufacturers.
5. Keep accurate, complete, and timely records of repair work performed.
6. Operates power tools while maintaining, fabricating, and repairing equipment.
7. Operates heavy and light equipment.
8. Performs welding, acetylene burning, brazing, and soldering as required.
9. Performs general labor and cleaning related to equipment maintenance.
10. Keeps work area safe, neat and organized as necessary for efficient job performance.
11. Participates in company and manufacturer service education programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
a. Must supply own tool selection that will allow efficient job performance. Tool requirements may be obtained from service manager.
b. Education equivalent to graduation from an accredited high school. Education requirement may be waived by experience.
c. Must have legal authorization to work in United States.
d. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
e. Must possess the physical body dexterity and coordination to bend, squat, twist, and crouch to achieve angle and positions required to perform various repairs.
f. Knowledge of the operation and repair of both gasoline and diesel engines.
g. Knowledge of hydraulic operation and repairs as related to pumps, controls, and transmission components.
h. Knowledge of electricity and components as it is related to equipment or machinery.
i. Knowledge of and/or the ability to learn about occupational hazards and safety precautions.
j. Ability to read and comprehend repair manuals, electrical schematics, hydraulic schematics and/or written instructions and/or oral instructions for repair work performed.
k. Ability to maintain accurate, complete, and timely records for repair work performed.
l. Must have sufficient physical strength and ability to independently and repeatedly lift, move and carry objects weighing up to 75 pounds.
m. Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with other personnel and the public.
n. Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions.
o. Ability to perform the duties of the job for an entire workday.
p. Ability to perform occasional overtime, weekend, and holiday work as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Following County mandates if required
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bucyrus, KS 66013: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Mechanic: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in