Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Danis Construction & they are Hiring Candidates for Marketing Coordinator
Company Name : Danis Construction
Company Location : Jacksonville, FL 32256
Job Position : Marketing Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Florida
Job Description :
Primary Purpose: Development, implementation, and creation of marketing collateral to promote future business opportunities and projects for Danis, and affiliated companies. This position will contribute and support the marketing and business development efforts of the organization.
· Generalist for all things marketing and responsible for maintaining all work and activities in accordance with strategic marketing plans and brand identity.
· Creating memorable proposals and presentations through the combination of a variety of media to enhance understanding and interest in collaboration with Business Development, Preconstruction, and Design teams.
· Preparing writing and graphic materials catering to specific areas of the industry (i.e. healthcare, etc.) for brochures, proposals, qualifications, presentations, and other packets to support Business Development pursuits.
· Coordinating and editing with team members on proposals and presentations to ensure all graphical and textural materials are in sync with the objectives of the project.
· Assist in recruiting and engaging employees in the Constructing Hope Community involvement program. This includes recruiting team champions for new and recurring volunteering initiatives and looking for new opportunities to engage Danis in the community, in accordance with our Constructing Hope guidelines.
· Collaborate with regional project sites to ensure proper branding on all site signage and marketing assistance for all progress and final photography, project event support, press releases, media tours, and other project specific marketing support.
· Serve as a backup for all of Danis’ social media postings and support regional social media posting. Participate in the yearly content calendar.
· Collaborate regionally for all ad hoc marketing initiatives that support the strategic marketing plan.
- Participate in Company Training and Development.
- Promote teamwork and positive communication among employees.
- Effectively participate in internal events to foster team chemistry.
- Effectively participate in industry related outside events and organizations to promote the Company and enhance business development.
- Always represent the Company in a positive and professional manner to enhance the Company’s image with current and prospective clients as well as the general public.
- Ad hoc marketing team requests.
Skills and Abilities:
- High level of proficiency with Adobe InDesign, knowledge of Adobe creative cloud.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (word, excel, outlook) and various presentation tools.
- Be creative and driven to explore new ideas
- Social Media management experience
- Capable of writing, creating and/or acquiring new materials.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize on a variety of ongoing projects while working in a team environment.
- Ability to enhance or create graphics to complement marketing materials.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize on a variety of ongoing projects.
- Strong attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related areas such as Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, or Architecture.
- 3-5 years of related experience is preferred.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Spends much of their time in an office environment, either at their desk, or meeting with management, clients, architects, engineers, subcontractors or suppliers. Travels, as needed, locally by automobile, or travel by airplane as needed. Spends some time around the construction site where weather and conditions can reach extremes.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Do you have experience with Adobe InDesign?
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in