Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company & they are Hiring Candidates for Manufacturing Training Manager
Company Name : Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company
Company Location : Lenexa, KS 66215
Job Position : Manufacturing Training Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Kansas
Job Description :
Requisition ID: 133462
Company: Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company, LLC
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company, LLC (“Heartland Coca-Cola”) produces, sells, and distributes the highest quality and best tasting Coca-Cola beverages across Kansas, Missouri, and Illinois. Our success is rooted in the guiding principles of putting PEOPLE first, serving our local COMMUNITY, and providing great brands to our CUSTOMERS and consumers. We work and win together as a team by promoting a culture that values how our people think, feel, and act.
The Manufacturing Training Manager is responsible for the learning programs and employee development for all of production and the production warehouse teams. Also responsible for the working with subject matter experts and leaders to design and implementation of training content and programs to ensure that the needs of the manufacturing employees and departments are met.
- Analyze, identify, prepare, and deliver a broad range of training, using a variety of training methods and training materials for the manufacturing and warehouse teams to ensure enhanced performance. Collect feedback on training and make necessary recommendations to ensure constant improvement of training programs.
- Ensure that training program is documented for regulatory and policy needs.
- Contribute to and collaborate on the development of production leaders, employees, and vendor partners.
- Lead and assist with new process, refresher, and new hire/onboarding training.
- Create, manage, and/or assign training (e.g. training items, training curricula, etc.) in the Learning Management System. Accurately maintain paper and electronic training records. Support the collection, organization and maintenance of training data relating to the training program and LMS. Report to leaders on completion and non-completion of training.
- Collaborates with leadership on gap analysis and assessments and ensures that training content and programs are updated based on analysis findings.
- Keep informed of the compliance and regulatory requirements. Participate in training on regulatory issues affecting production.
- Ensure that all training follows Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) policies and procedures. Partner with the Safety team and Production leaders/employees to ensure safety training prioritization and completion. Ensure training aligns to prevent hazardous conditions or unsafe work practices.
- Collaborate with Production Leaders to ensure that the training program aligns with all Standard Operating Procedures. Work with Production Leaders and Management Systems Facilitator to support any training needs based on procedural needs, continuous improvement, customer needs and regulatory requirements.
- Occasionally partner with local education and outreach organizations to influence education local content.
- High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Minimum of three years of work experience required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of related experience as a Production Training Manager. Experience with navigation of written training, computer-based or video training and delivering instruction-led classroom training with a strong knowledge of development and learning practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate professionally with internal and external clients.
- Strong technical knowledge of production/warehouse processes, Original Equipment Manufacturer manuals and technical writing ability.
- Experience in LEAN and continuous improvement processes and experience incorporating into learning content and programs.
- Background and experience project management, planning, strategic thinking and problem solving.
- Experienced in change management and helping positively influence learning culture in the organization.
- Experience using a learning management software to house and track training. SAP experience preferred.
- Advanced computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience working in the beverage or food industry, or a manufacturing setting preferred
At Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company, LLC (“Heartland Coca-Cola”), we offer a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, 401(k), new parent leave, tuition reimbursement and vacation.
We require all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to employment. This process will also include a drug screen, a review of Motor Vehicle Records for those who drive for the company as part of their job, and a fit for duty testing as required for some positions. Employment with Heartland Coca-Cola is contingent on the satisfactory completion of its background verification process.
Heartland Coca-Cola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and any other class protected by law.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in