Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Payscale & they are Hiring Candidates for Manager, Customer Success (Remote)
Company Name : Payscale
Company Location : Boston, MA
Job Position : Manager, Customer Success (Remote)
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
As the industry leader in compensation management, Payscale is on a mission to help job seekers, employees and businesses get pay right, and make sustainable fair pay a reality. Empowering more than 53 percent of the Fortune 500 in 198 countries, Payscale provides a combination of data-driven insights, best-in-class services and innovative software to enable organizations such as Angel City Football Club, Perry Ellis International, United Healthcare, Vista and The Washington Post to make fair and appropriate pay decisions. Pay is powerful. To learn more, visit www.payscale.com
- Hire and lead a high performing team of CSMs to exceed renewal, retention and expansion goals.
- Execute on new and existing CS strategies that increase customer utilization of products, and services.
- Analyze success metrics/results on your team to inform onboarding, training and mentoring strategies.
- Assist on customer calls, provide feedback to facilitate growth and distill themes for broader leadership team, including CS, Marketing, Product and Sales.
- Find opportunity for continuous improvement for the customer.
- Lead effective one on ones centered in accountability and results to support growth and further development on team and in role.
- Be a voice of customer success throughout the business
The ideal individual for this opportunity brings the following to the table:
- A growth mindset and ability to instill in others.
- Ability to motivate and influence across the business, regardless of authority.
- A collaborative and customer-focused approach.
- Real passion for growing an individual’s strengths and a dedication to transparent and consistent communication.
- Accepts ambiguity; can help others see the forest through the trees.
- Out-of-the-box thinking and a high level of comfort with experimentation is essential
- Shown success in working in a highly cross-functional environment, comfortable exercising influence across company leadership
- Data driven, operational chops, creative thinker
- 4+ years of Sales or Customer Success Management experience in a recurring revenue business
- 2+ years leading a team; experience growing, developing and driving results is highly desirable
- Experience leading teams in Human capital management technology industry is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and Gainsight preferred
- Central or Eastern time zone preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share the base salary range for this position is $95,100 – $151,000 exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonuses. This position is also eligible for an annual variable of $30,000. If you are hired at Payscale, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience. In addition to those factors – we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer. Please keep in mind that the range mentioned above is the full base salary range for the role. Hiring at the maximum of the range would not be typical in order to allow for future & continued salary growth. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package (more information on benefits listed below).
Benefits and Perks – The Highlights:
All around awesome culture where together we strive to:
- Pursue excellence every day
- Create customer value
- Compete to win (and lose!) as a team
As part of our culture of transparency and commitment to employee engagement, we have several programs and resources such as:
- Regular virtual company meetings
- Coffee chats
- Table for 4 Executive conversation
- Spirit Week
- Pulsing tools for continuous conversations to drive performance and career growth
- Strengths based tools designed to help employees engage with peers and managers, supported through a program called StandOut
- Access to top notch learning courses for all employees through LinkedIn Learning
- As well as constant re-evaluation of what our employees need to be successful at work!
Our more standard benefits include:
- Discretionary Paid Time Off – Giving employees the flexibility they need to rest, relax and recharge away from work
- 15 paid holidays including Independence Week, Juneteenth and World Mental Health Day
- 3 comprehensive health plans to fit your unique needs; plans have up to 100% company-paid premium coverage for employee Medical, Dental and Vision
- Access to Premera’s Healthcare Services including an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 24-hour Nurse Hotline, Telehealth (Doctor on Demand), Talkspace, and other virtual care options
- FSA and HSA options for pre-tax employee allocations towards: Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, and Transit
- Company Paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Comprehensive Paid Parental / Adoption Leave program
- 401k program with fully vested, immediate company match
- Voted Seattle’s and Boston’s best places to work according to Built In 2022.
- Voted one of Seattle’s companies with the best benefits according to Built In 2022.
Equal Opportunity Employer: We embrace equal employment opportunity.
PayScale is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. It is our policy that employees will not be subjected to unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual orientation, political ideology and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to: recruitment, hiring, transfers, promotions, training, discipline, termination, compensation and benefits, performance appraisals, education, and social and recreational programs.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in