Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Sheridan County YMCA & they are Hiring Candidates for Maintenance Coordinator
Company Name : Sheridan County YMCA
Company Location : Sheridan, WY 82801
Job Position : Maintenance Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Wyoming
Job Description :
The Maintenance Coordinator shall:
1. Assist with the recruitment, hiring, training, scheduling and supervision of custodial and maintenance staff.
2. Assist custodial staff in finding shift coverage or substituting as necessary to cover absences.
3. Communicate with maintenance staff and the Property Manager regarding quality completion of custodial, maintenance and basic repair tasks.
4. Assist in ordering janitorial and maintenance supplies as needed.
5. Assess temperatures, settings and other facility indicators and adjust or respond accordingly.
6.Assess and operate basic electronic devices and equipment as needed.
7. Perform manual labor and tasks to include climbing stairs, ladders, lifts, etc. Ability to work in small spaces.
8. Perform basic maintenance tasks to include carpentry, finish work, basic non-licensed electrical and plumbing, mechanical systems maintenance, operation and repair of equipment, pool maintenance, grounds keeping and snow removal.
9. Knowledge and appropriate application of cleaning products, processes and systems.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Standard Covid-19 precautions in place; regular cleaning schedules.
- Please provide 2-3 professional and/or personal references
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Custodial Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Facilities maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in