Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in The Cimino Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Mainframe Application Coordinator
Company Name : The Cimino Group
Company Location : Connecticut
Job Position : Mainframe Application Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Connecticut
Job Description :
Mainframe Application Coordinator
The Mainframe Application Coordinator must have experience with Broadcom Workload Automation ESP (formally known as CA Workload Automation ESP and Cybermation ESP). Client is currently running version 12 of the Broadcom Workload Automation ESP product on IBM Z/OS. The candidate should have multiple years of experience working in an enterprise environment with ESP interacting with a variety of open systems (Windows & Linux) as well as IBM Mainframe. Client’s immediate need is to modify, develop, test, and build production jobs to interface with their IBM Mainframe and SAP S4/HANA environment as part of an enterprise-wide SAP rollout. S4/HANA scheduling assistance to be provided by SAP and our SAP system integrator. Candidates should be able to work within a large team environment and be capable of producing deliverables within tight time schedules.
Coordinates mainframe application scheduling and code promotion for all systems (Prod, Test, Development) interacting with open systems and external vendors.
- Plans and implements changes to the production, test and development schedule.
- Plans and implements production, test and development code promotions.
- Reviews recent batch runs for completeness and correctness, including file transfers; resolves leftover issues and arranges restart/reruns as needed.
- Collaborates with application programmers during pre-production development and maintenance of applications to plan for production schedules.
Professionalism/Personal Accountability, Collaboration and Teamwork, Communication, Flexible and Adapts to Change, Service to Customers and Clients
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Life insurance enterprise products: (Ingenium, Life70, IDM, AWD)
- Microsoft Office Products: (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Enterprise Job Scheduling products: (ESP, Tivoli)
Education and Experience Qualifications
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent combination of experience and training
- 3-5 years of IT experience in support of production control or equivalent combination of training and experience
- ITIL Foundation certificate desired
- Southern CT
- Hybrid work schedule. Candidate will need to be onsite Tues, Wed, Thurs. Can be remote Mon/Fri.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in