Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Billtrust US Careers & they are Hiring Candidates for Mail Inserter Operator
Company Name : Billtrust US Careers
Company Location : West Sacramento, CA
Job Position : Mail Inserter Operator
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
What You’ll Do:
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Proven history of punctuality and a strong work ethic
- Willing to work flexible hours & overtime during peak production periods
- Basic PC skills in order to process jobs in a timely manner
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs
- Knowledge of Mailing/USPS procedures a plus
- Mechanical aptitude a must, knowledge of Pitney Bowes/Bell & Howell inserting equipment a plus
- Valid Driver’s License and willingness to drive the company vehicle on occasion
Target Hourly Compensation: $21.00 / hr (equity offered in addition to base compensation)
Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for Colorado-based hires only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. Billtrust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience and location. We encourage you to apply and speak with our Talent Acquisition team to learn more about the total compensation package.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Billtrust, we celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. So, if your experience aligns but doesn’t exactly match each and every qualification, apply anyway. You may be exactly what we are looking for!
What You’ll Get:
- Work from Anywhere: Our state of the art office, your home, a company paid WeWork…. you decide!
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions – big and small – each and every day.
- Flexible Working Hours: We support your lifestyle- the results are what count.
- Equity: So that every employee is a shareholder and is aligned on building our company’s value.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Sabbatical: A paid leave to reward longevity and commitment to Billtrust.
- Paid Parental Leave: To promote parent-child bonding and increase gender equity at home and in the workplace.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Founders Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, HSA, and life, cancer, and AD&D insurance.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Who We Are:
Billtrust is a leading provider of cloud-based software and integrated payment processing solutions that simplify and automate B2B commerce. Accounts receivable is broken and relies on conventional processes that are outdated, inefficient, manual and largely paper based. Billtrust is at the forefront of the digital transformation of AR, providing mission-critical solutions that span credit decisioning and monitoring, online ordering, invoice delivery, payments and remittance capture, invoicing, cash application and collections. Our platform has processed $1 trillion+ invoice dollars and we have seen 28% year-over-year software & payments revenue growth (2021). With more than 2,400 customers, we have helped companies like GlobalTranz, United Rentals, Acushnet and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
For more than 20 years, we have achieved remarkable success and we attribute our growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day.#LI-Remote
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in