Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in PeaceHealth & they are Hiring Candidates for MA or LPN – HIRING BONUS! – Alaska
Company Name : PeaceHealth
Company Location : Ketchikan, AK
Job Position : MA or LPN – HIRING BONUS! – Alaska
Job Category : Jobs in Alaska
Job Description :
PeaceHealth Medical Group Clinics in Ketchikan and Craig, AK is hiring Medical Assistant and LPN’s.
Hourly compensation starts at $23.05 for new grad MA and $25.43 for new grad LPN, more depending on experience.
*** HIRING BONUSES + RELO ***
Relocation assistance may be available for this position.
PeaceHealth offers full-time, part-time, and per diem opportunities in a variety of settings and specialties to meet our caregiver’s various needs and schedules.
We offer a great compensation and benefits package and an organization dedicated to providing excellent care in a mission-based environment.
In collaboration with the healthcare team, this role will assist physicians/providers in the delivery of patient care working within their scope of practice.
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment or anesthesia interview as applicable. Takes and records patient history and vital signs as applicable.
- Prepares exam and/or treatment rooms; select, setup and maintain medical supplies and equipment for all examinations, procedures and/or anesthesia interview as applicable.
- Collaborates with a variety of personnel and departments to ensure smooth clinic operations.
- Gives injections, applies splints and dressings, and facilitates simple wound management under provider orders.
- Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
- May assist in scheduling patients for tests, initial and follow up appointments.
- May maintain patient files, records, and other information including entry of data into electronic medical record.
- May provide phone screening of patient to appropriate clinical staff and/or physician.
- May transport specimens.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant/Medical Office Assistant program, or accredited State Board of Nursing LPN program.
- Current Registered or National Medical Assistant certification or Alaska LPN license.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) at date of hire.
Not certified/registered but have MA experience? Not a problem! PeaceHealth is ready to help you achieve that next professional goal.
PeaceHealth is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care in communities in Washington, Oregon and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Per diem
Pay: From $23.05 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
- Have you graduated from an accredited Medical Assistant program?
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in