Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Academy Bank, N.A. & they are Hiring Candidates for Loss Prevention Investigator I
Company Name : Academy Bank, N.A.
Company Location : Kansas City, MO 64105
Job Position : Loss Prevention Investigator I
Job Category : Jobs in Missouri
Job Description :
Dickinson Financial Corporation and its two family-owned banks-Academy Bank and Armed Forces Bank-have a long history of service to our clients and the communities in which we do business. Our commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment contributes to immediate results and the long-term success of people. We recruit service-minded talent to deliver Fast, Easy, and Personal banking that is welcoming to all, while having fun and doing good things along the way!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Academy Bank and Armed Forces Bank provides equal employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
The Loss Prevention Investigator I is primarily responsible for daily monitoring of transit checks deposited as part of the daily large item review and the bill payment program utilizing specific methodologies developed in response to actual fraud events. The investigator will monitor work reports related to Zelle and TransferNow for enrollments and payment activity as well as review and monitor other client contact channels such as online banking, mobile banking, and new account applications. The investigator will also serve as a resource for front line associate assistance as well as a second line of defense in mitigating and preventing fraud relating to checks and other account activities.
- Review transit check deposits daily to ensure endorsements, approvals and items are valid.
- Review reports through Bill Payment program to ensure use is within a safe scope for clients and the bank.
- Review Zelle and TransferNow product reports for suspicious activity and take necessary action to protect the bank and its clients.
- Assist branch associates in verifying checks presented for deposit by clients.
- Answer phone calls and respond verbally or in writing to other forms of inquiry within standard SLA.
- Respond to calls from law enforcement, courts, and attorneys, as well as other banks, as necessary to complete thorough reviews or for case management purposes.
- Review new and existing relationships or examine and analyze activity to identify and mitigate fraud.
- Understands, embodies, communicates, and instills corporate initiatives and vision, including the Six Pillars of Success.
- Maintains client information in complete confidence.
- Completes other specified duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance required, working at the assigned worksite, or assigned remote location during regular business hours and/or assigned hours.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in