Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Danfoss & they are Hiring Candidates for Logistics Supervisor
Company Name : Danfoss
Company Location : Shawnee, OK 74804
Job Position : Logistics Supervisor
Job Category : Jobs in Oklahoma
Job Description :
Supervise the packaging, shipping, receiving and related transportation administrative activities of all assigned employees to meet plant goals.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide direct supervision for distribution personnel. Participate in decisions involving hiring, wage/salary administration, performance evaluations and other personnel related activities.
- Provide coaching, motivation, and counseling to employees to encourage optimum performance and continued skill development.
- Effectively plan and manage the organization and utilization of people, technology, and materials to achieve continuous improvement in departmental performance.
- Maintain relationships with all common carriers and custom brokers to assure that the plant’s logistical needs
- are met with the most expeditious and cost effective means. Determine type of transportation services required to meet customer’s needs.
- Complete and file reports with Federal and State regulatory agencies as required.
- Implement and support Affirmative Action, DBS, and cost reduction policies and programs.
- Provide department specific training related to safe operations within area of responsibility.
- Continuously monitor and improve the working environment to ensure a safe workplace.
- Provide effective & timely verbal and written communication between management, supervisors and departmental personnel.
- Maintain all departmental work, vacation, overtime and related schedules.
- Interface effectively with other departments, customers, and suppliers to expedite the workflow
- and ensure the established quality expectations.
- Define and maintain efficient manning levels working from projected production schedules.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities.
At Danfoss, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace fosters creativity, innovation, and a broader perspective in decision-making. When you consider this job posting, do you feel like your profile is not a perfect match? Numerous studies have found that women and people of color are more likely to apply only when they meet all requirements listed in the job posting. Even if you do not check all the boxes, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are curious to find out how you can bring new insights to the role or to Danfoss as an organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or subsequent experience in manufacturing and management/supervision
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience and 2 years of manufacturing/ logistics experience
- Demonstrated understanding of distribution activities, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated very good leadership competencies including demonstrated ability to facilitate group discussions and to effectively coach and motivate employees
- Demonstrated effective English verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding and positive support of standard personnel and administrative policies, practices and legal requirements pertaining to business operations
- Working knowledge of computer software packages (spreadsheets, word processing, etc.)
- Willingness and availability to be assigned to any shift and to work occasional weekends, if necessary
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate and direct the activities of a group of people, including project management
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on an on-going basis without company sponsorship
- Ability to work in a fast paced/demanding and rapidly growing manufacturing work environment which may require some travel to other offices, training locations, as well as business-related meetings, etc.
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset “action speaks louder than words”, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Shawnee, OK 74804: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Do you have experience working in manufacturing?
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in