Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Imbed Biosciences, Inc & they are Hiring Candidates for Logistics Manager
Company Name : Imbed Biosciences, Inc
Company Location : Middleton, WI
Job Position : Logistics Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Wisconsin
Job Description :
Supervise in-bound and outbound movement, distribution, and shipping of inventory — typically raw materials, parts and products. Plan transportation and distribution routes, direct fleets, analyze budgets, and process shipments. Supervise many warehouse functions, creating optimal receipt, dispatching and storage procedures. Regularly works with Order Management, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Finance, to ensure smooth material flows and order fulfillment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Track and trace orders. Coordinate inbound and outbound shipments. Manage transportation documentation and order fulfillment.
- Provide input into logistics, transportation and distribution strategy development.
- Schedule operational tasks, such as receipt, picking, packing and shipping.
- Monitor freight shipments: on-time deliveries, exception reports, carrier reweighs and processing freight claims.
- Coordinate 100% of international and domestics shipments, this includes finished goods and parts shipments.
- Adheres to policies and procedures related to ISO/TS 16949, ISO14001, and OSHA in terms of handling and storage of raw materials or finished goods.
- Attend the daily accountability meetings and action item resolution
- Be an active participant in the company’s suggestion, quality, efficiency and cost-saving programs.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift upto to 50 lbs. and to stand for up to 4-6 hours per day.
- Analyze logistics bottlenecks/problems and implement counter active measures.
- Monitor compliance with established procedures and processes in logistics areas
- Communicate with superiors regarding opportunities for optimizing logistics processes (production, organization, procedures, etc.)
- Ability to manage communication with the teams in different time zones.
- Assist in all other departmental responsibilities as requested
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm, Supports occasional order shipments till 8pm
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2 + years of working experience desired.
- Critical thinker, with strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communications skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage competing priorities within demanding timeframes.
- Experience working positively and productively in a team environment.
- Must have experience and knowledge of a variety of computer software applications (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, TEAMS, and Outlook)
- CPIM or CSCP or CLTD certification is a plus
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in