Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in The Pokémon Company International & they are Hiring Candidates for Logistics Analyst
Company Name : The Pokémon Company International
Company Location : Bellevue, WA
Job Position : Logistics Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in Washington
Job Description :
Get to know The Pokémon Company International
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children’s entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook (facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter (twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the role
Job Title: Logistics Analyst
Job Summary: This position is responsible for key sales and fulfillment functions critical to the effective functioning of our Pokemon Center ecommerce and automated retail business. Ensure timely and accurate delivery of product to our fulfillment partners to surprise and delight customers. Problem-solve directly with internal and external partners. Build and maintain effective relationships across the organization and with vendors. They will utilize tools and standard practices to oversee the supply chain of Pokemon Center product.
FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
People Manager: No
What you’ll do
- Own all tasks required to deliver our products to internal and external B2C customers & vendor partners
- Includes independently reviewing purchase orders, validating information, assessing inventory availability, creating transfer orders in our ERP, and coordinating shipments with fulfillment centers, vending partners, & carriers
- Work closely and independently with internal teams and external partners to manage inventory allocations and ensure production and shipping timing align with established schedules
- Serve as primary point of contact with receiving warehouse teams, leading efforts to understand and resolve any issues/concerns received
- Prepare, communicate, and execute timed product release shipping plans with the production team, manufacturers, carriers, vending partners, and fulfillment partners to hit required delivery dates and product release dates
- Ensure that the delivery and supply chain processes for product are operating smoothly and cost-effectively
- Ensure shipped purchase orders and transfer orders are processed and received in our system efficiently
- Initiate and support process improvements on an ongoing basis
- Training and mentoring other Supply Chain Specialists and Analysts
- Lead improvement projects with operations and technical specialists
- Other duties as required
What you’ll bring
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of related professional experience.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Advanced MS Excel user
- Experience using ERP strongly preferred
- Familiar with the Pokémon brand and TPCi processes, organization, and culture
- Hard working, focused, quick, with great attention to detail, able to complete high volume of work quickly with a low incidence of errors
- Positive attitude, enjoys finding the positive in challenging situations
- Self-starter with the ability to meet or exceed deadlines, prioritize, multi-task and maintain flexibility in fast-paced, changing environment
- Able to work independently and take direction
How you’ll be successful
- Passion for Pokémon: Develops an understanding of the Pokémon brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans, and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve complex problems and identify unique opportunities.
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in an effort to continuously improve.
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships, adopting a “team first” mentality and working collaboratively to solve problems and meet shared goals.
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a unique Pokémon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pokémon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- Base salary range: $87,000.00 – $133,000.00. This range is applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be hired. It is common for TPCi to start employees below the midpoint of the range. Final base salary is directly related to each candidates’ qualifications and experience uniquely.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection insurance
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom, candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable cases.
Internal Job Profile: Logistics Analyst (IC3)
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in