Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Agent Au Pair & they are Hiring Candidates for Local Coordinator for an Au Pair Agency
Company Name : Agent Au Pair
Company Location : Augusta, ME
Job Position : Local Coordinator for an Au Pair Agency
Job Category : Jobs in Maine
Job Description :
We are hiring a Local Coordinator in the Syracuse area to work with au pairs and their host families! This position is part time/ flexible/ hybrid work.
Become a Local Coordinator with Agent Au Pair
- Mentor international exchange visitors.
- Learn about new cultures.
- Make friends from around the world.
- Make a difference in your community.
Online Application: https://lpilearning.org/rep-online-application/
The Local Coordinator Network
Our Local Coordinator (LC) Network is a diverse, collaborative group of individuals from various professional backgrounds all across the United States. Each LC is a global expert who represents Agent Au Pair and cultural exchange in their community while working part-time from home as an independent contractor and supplementing their income.
The Local Coordinator Position
LCs support host families and international exchange visitors (J-1 Au Pairs) during their 12-month program year together. They are responsible to ensure the well-being of the exchange visitor as trusted mentors and provide top-notch client services to their host families while upholding program rules and regulations.
Local Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Promote philosophies in the Department of State Au Pair Exchange Program Brochure
- Uphold the Department of State Au Pair Regulations
- Interview and screen new host family members in their home environment at least four (4) weeks prior to exchange visitor arrival.
- Collect and review the host’s Household Guide prior to exchange visitor arrival for each new placement
- Video call with exchange visitors within 48 hours of arrival to ensure their safe arrival and well-being
- Facilitate the agency’s orientation process with all host family members and the exchange visitor within the first two weeks of arrival
- Conduct fun, engaging monthly meetings with exchange visitors and monitor attendance
- Collaborate with the LC Network to facilitate new connections among exchange visitors
- Maintain monthly two-way communication with hosts and answer common questions
- Submit a monthly report for each placement between the 1st-15th of each month
- Serve as the main point person for hosts and exchange visitors throughout their program year
- Follow our proven conflict resolution process and serve as a neutral, third-party support
- Document factual information from both parties upon initial complaint from the host or exchange visitor
- Promote agency programs within personal networks and community groups
The Ideal Candidate:
- College degree highly preferred
- Must submit and pass a background check
- Must be a U.S. citizen or legally authorized to work in the United States
- Access to a personal vehicle and drivers license (individual exceptions may be made for urban dwellers)
- Tech and social media savvy with personal smartphone and laptop with reliable home wifi
- Flexible evening and weekend availability
- Willing to commit to the position for a minimum of one (1) year
- 5+ years professional work experience
- Comfortable working independently from home with minimal supervision
- Professional background in client services / social work / education preferred
- Passionate about cultural exchange and international education
- Has traveled abroad or studied language and culture preferred
- English language proficiency; bi-lingual is a plus but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to navigate conflict resolution and de-escalate high stress situations
- Must live within a one (1) hour drive from program market areas
Job Description: https://agentaupair.com/local-representative-overview-2.html
Compensation Structure: http://lpilearning.org/rep-compensation/
Meet our LCs: https://agentaupair.com/featured-local-rep.html
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 – $500.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Self-determined schedule
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
We are currently operating virtually, with the plan to shift to a hybrid format in 2023.
Work Location: Remote
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in