Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Auburn University & they are Hiring Candidates for Live Events Producer (Athletics)
Company Name : Auburn University
Company Location : Auburn, AL
Job Position : Live Events Producer (Athletics)
Job Category : Jobs in Alabama
Job Description :
About Auburn: At Auburn, our work changes lives. Ranked by U.S. News and World Report as a premier public institution, Auburn University is dedicated to shaping the future of the people of Alabama, the nation, and the world through forward-thinking education, life-enhancing research, scholarship, and selfless service. Auburn is nationally recognized for its commitment to academic excellence, community outreach, positive work environment, student engagement, and thriving community.
Why employees choose Auburn: Auburn University was named by Forbes Magazine as one of the state of Alabama’s best employers, with employees staying an average of ten years. Employees enjoy competitive benefits that include top-notch health insurance, generous retirement plans, tuition assistance for employees and dependents, flexible spending accounts, and more!
Our Commitment: Auburn University is committed to a diverse and inclusive campus environment. Visit
auburn.edu/inclusion to learn more about our commitment to expanding equity and inclusion for all.
- As associate producer, oversees the preparation of all graphical aspects of digital broadcasts which includes conducting research on sports information to obtain materials necessary for the production.
- As event-day network producer, coordinates all aspects of an SEC digital production, which includes but is not limited to replay operators, on-air talent, director, graphics producers, event management, media relations and time-out coordinator.
- As event day-associate producer, oversees all aspects of the graphics on a game day which includes personnel, design, and implementation.
- Coordinates the scheduling of full-time, TES, students, and professional service contractors who work video board events of Auburn Athletics, special events of Auburn University, and all linear and digital events broadcast on the SEC Network and ESPN family of networks.
- Coordinates with editors, graphic designers, Daktronics operators, and video producers on the preparation and implementation of all assets for football video board event-day productions.
- Coordinates and executes event-based elements and sponsorships on the football video board, football stadium, and Auburn Arena concourse televisions throughout in-venue live events.
- Collaborates with multiple Auburn Athletics departments and Auburn Sports Properties to fulfill all sponsorship, marketing and promotional needs.
- Performs other duties as needed on event days, i.e. camera operator, replay operator.
- Complies with all applicable National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and Southeastern Conference (SEC) regulations in the performance of job duties.
- Knowledge of a broadcast control room, such as: broadcast standard camera assignments, video switchers, replay machines, etc.
- Knowledge of live video and post production procedures and various communications mediums.
- Knowledge of athletic media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. Knowledge and ability to follow guidelines and policies set forth by SEC Network, Auburn University, and third party partners.
- Knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of telecommunications systems.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Strong problem solving skills, conflict resolution, ability to adapt and collaborate, and interpersonal skills; ability to work well and collaborate effectively with and/or supervise others.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and with adaptability under strict deadlines.
Women, underrepresented groups, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
AUBURN UNIVERSITY IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in