Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Sevita & they are Hiring Candidates for Licensed Counselor
Company Name : Sevita
Company Location : Lexington, KY
Job Position : Licensed Counselor
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
Do you have experience in Human Services and are looking for rewarding work in an organization dedicated to making a positive impact in the lives of others? In the Therapeutic Counselor role, bring your commitment and clinical skills to a team-based workplace that puts people first.
- Provide counseling to individuals and/or families using multiple forms of therapeutic approaches, including psycho-educational models and medical/illness models of assessment and diagnosis.
- Work with individuals and/or families to address issues such as depression, addiction/substance abuse, stress, and problems with self-esteem.
- Help with job and vocational concerns or parenting as needed.
- Provide assessments in the areas of mental status, personality, behavioral response patterns, relationships, and family interactions.
- Provide individual counseling and support services and family psychotherapy as appropriate to training and program participant needs.
- Facilitate/co-facilitate counseling groups.
- Participate in treatment planning with a transdisciplinary team.
- Consult with staff, insurance provider, family, etc. about treatment recommendations and progress.
- Submit service summaries and billing slips for each program participant served, indicating objectives, strategies, and outcomes obtained; complete daily billing summaries and turn them into appropriate staff.
- Attend in-house seminars as scheduled and/or appropriate; attend weekly discipline meeting as well as meetings with supervisor(s) as necessary.
- Ensure evaluation, progress, and discharge reports on each program participant are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure adherence to accreditation standards and ethics of confidentiality.
- Provide appropriate supervision and in-house activities for program participants as needed.
- Actively participate in Crisis Intervention System (on-call team).
- Master’s Degree in a Human Services field.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- LCSW, LPP, LPA, LPCC or LPCA required.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Ability to maintain composure and exercise sound judgment and discretion.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly.
- A good listener with an ability to empathize while still providing guidance.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organization’s mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Keywords: LCSW, LPP, LPA, LPCC, LPCA, Therapeutic Counselor, Behavior Counselor, Counseling
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in