Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Law Offices of David M. Gabriel & they are Hiring Candidates for Legal Assistant/Paralegal
Company Name : Law Offices of David M. Gabriel
Company Location : Beverly, MA 01915
Job Position : Legal Assistant/Paralegal
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
$43,600.00 – $62,400.00 + Benefits
Salary commensurate with experience and education
We are seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant-Paralegal who will provide support to the legal team of three attorneys in a busy, collegial environment. A successful candidate will be highly collaborative and dedicated to providing high-quality support to the team, flexible and adaptive with excellent writing skills and strong attention to detail. The candidate must be highly trustworthy and exercise impeccable discretion when handling sensitive information and topics.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in a variety of day-to-day administrative duties, including tracking legal requests from clients, interfacing with clients to communicate on the status of legal matters, managing attorney calendars, case calendars, deadlines, tracking and ordering office supplies, interfacing with IT personnel and venders.
- Prepare and draft correspondence to courts, clients and opposing counsel.
- Manage and create hard files, electronic files, and other internal data.
- Prepare, review, edit and proofread a variety of documents and pleadings.
- Gather, organize, and transmit mandatory discovery and other discovery pleadings and responses.
- Assist, instruct and direct clients in preparing and gathering discovery and financial statements.
- E-file, file and schedule motions, pre-trials conferences, and other court matters.
- Schedule 4-way meetings, conciliations, and mediation conferences.
- Participate in several legal projects as needed, including preparation of trial and hearing notebooks for counsel.
- Foster professional, cooperative and supportive relationships with court personnel, clients, peers, opposing and internal counsel.
- Keep legal counsel apprised of correspondence, telephone calls, deadlines, and court dates along with calendar updates.
- Schedule client meetings.
- Order real estate appraisals, pension, and other valuations.
- Screen potential clients via phone intakes and schedule case-evaluations with counsel and client.
- Update professional knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
- Strong typing skills
- Strong familiarity with word processing software, including Microsoft WORD, MICROSOFT OFFICE, and ADOBE.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Superior organization skills, attention to detail and interpersonal/communication skills.
- Strong ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and problem solve.
- Strong ability to work independently/cooperatively/remotely and in office.
- Degree or legal/administrative work experience
- 1+ years providing administrative support to legal, technical and/or executive team.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $43,600.00 – $62,400.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in