Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in W Energy Software & they are Hiring Candidates for Learning & Development Manager
Company Name : W Energy Software
Company Location : Tulsa, OK 74103
Job Position : Learning & Development Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Oklahoma
Job Description :
Learning and Development Manager
As the Learning and Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying training needs and mapping out development plans for teams, individuals, and partners. You will work with our subject matter experts, internal teams, and executive leadership to build and maintain the Learning Management System. You will be responsible for documenting, developing and conducting training. Ultimately, the role is to oversee all professional development at our company.
W Energy Software is seeking a dynamic contributor with strong writing, editing, organizational skills, and ability to develop learning content. Our ideal candidate is passionate about helping people learn, is experienced with various training methods, including on-the-job coaching, mentorship programs and e-learning. Excellent communication skills are essential. The Learning and Development Manager will utilize their creativity to design engaging ways to train our employees and partners. If you have experience designing e-learning training, we would like to meet you.
You will have the opportunity for growth and advancement within a fast-growing, high-tech, oil and gas software provider. No two days are the same – you will never stop learning and growing. You will have the autonomy to make important decisions while receiving support and guidance along the way. You bring your intelligence, creativity, and curiosity; we will teach you the rest.
This position is remote or based at W Energy Software’s headquarters in Tulsa, Oklahoma. You will receive competitive benefits and will have the opportunity to earn performance bonuses. W Energy Software’s environment is one of continuous learning; you will have access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others.
You will enjoy working in a flexible environment where mutual respect is a key ingredient. The team is supportive, very talented and is always encouraged to communicate ideas with the executive team.
- Conduct organization-wide training and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Map out training plans and schedules
- Design and develop training programs
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g., simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
- Market available training to employees and partners providing necessary information about sessions
- Use known education principles and stay current on new training methods and techniques
- Assess instructional effectiveness, determine the impact of training on employee skills, and establish KPI reporting
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training certificate program
- Write and maintain technical procedures and policy documentation
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Manage training budget
- Work with internal teams to ensure the employees, partners, and customers of W Energy Software are benefitting from the training.
- Strong organizational leadership skills, highly collaborative with excellent communication (written and verbal), leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in-classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc)
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems, preferably Absorb
- Proven track record in designing and executing successful training programs from the ground up
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- MS Office proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Psychology, Human Resources, or relevant field
- Certification (i.e., CPLP) is a plus
- Experience in the oil and gas industry
- Experience in the technology industry
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in