Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Continental Properties Company, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Land Planner
Company Name : Continental Properties Company, Inc.
Company Location : Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Job Position : Land Planner
Job Category : Jobs in Wisconsin
Job Description :
Continental Properties is looking for a Land Planner to join our Development team at our home office located in Menomonee Falls, WI.
You will play an essential role in site design for our upcoming development projects, contributing to the continued success of our business. You will work with the Dealmakers, Development Directors and Development Associates to facilitate a wide variety of activities associated with land planning, technical drawings, due diligence and entitlements. You will report to our Senior Director of Development Services.
We are embracing a hybrid working environment and you can work both in the office and remote.
- Designing, developing, constructing, drawing and planning our multi-family and commercial projects.
- Analyze and develop the most efficient and cost-efficient conceptual site designs for residential and commercial real estate development opportunities, in compliance with identified local codes and ordinances
- Evaluate municipal codes, mapping (wetland/floodplains, topography, soils, zoning), external customer requirements, and integrate into site plans
- Research, understand and coordinate the municipal approval process, along with any third-party review agencies, to include project schedule and any/all fees required to develop the project
- Advise team and executives on potential cost and constructability effects of design and creatively solve site planning challenges
- Participate in reviewing due diligence materials, including ALTA Surveys and legal descriptions, and civil engineering plans
- Prepare presentation quality materials for investor books, web page and municipal submittals
Skills for Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Urban Planning, Civil Engineering or similar degree
- Knowledge of land/site planning process
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Photoshop software; or other applicable software preferred
- Manage competing demands while maintaining quality work product
What Sets Us Apart:
Continental Properties is a great place to work, as evidenced by our consecutive Top Workplace awards. Here are some of the reasons that our team members vote for us as a Top Workplace:
- A company culture that encourages innovation and empowers team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training, and tools essential to achieving a successful and meaningful career
- Industry-leading compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan options, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care reimbursement, 6-weeks of paid parental leave, 401(k) with company match and company provided life and disability insurance
- An excellent work environment with potential for long-term growth in the industry, paid professional memberships and professional activities (conferences and workshops) and a tuition and certification reimbursement program
- Paid holidays and lucrative vacation time; half days on Fridays during designated months
- Participation in our Building Above and Beyond (BAAB) incentive program that rewards team members based on the success of the company as measured against clearly defined goals
- For team members who are interested, informal offsite gatherings and company sponsored lunches on a monthly basis
- Frequent communication from executive management, including interactive quarterly lunch discussions on strategic progress and an annual “State of the Company” meeting
- 6-weeks paid parental leave with family-forming & fertility benefits
- On-demand mental health support and an employee assistance program
- You Belong Here Committee focused on promoting an inclusive and equitable work environment
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and all applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer criminal background check prior to joining the Continental team. INDEEDCP
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in