Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Rent.Fun, LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Kayak Share – Field Technician
Company Name : Rent.Fun, LLC
Company Location : Elk City, OK 73644
Job Position : Kayak Share – Field Technician
Job Category : Jobs in Oklahoma
Job Description :
Rent.Fun is creating the future of outdoor recreation.
Who doesn’t love the feeling of launching a kayak on a lake at sunset?
But purchasing your own equipment gets expensive. Lugging it to the park in your car is a pain.
Rent.Fun’s self-service rental lockers make outdoor recreational equipment available at the touch of a button, wherever and whenever you want to use it.
Scan a QR code. Unlock and rent a kayak at the water’s edge.
In Spring 2022, after successful pilots in Florida and Ohio, we’re launching our self-service kayak rental lockers (think kayak vending machines, or “kayak share”) at premier waterfront parks across the US and Canada. We partner with state and local park systems to make kayaks (and other fun stuff) more accessible to everyone.
We are currently seeking a talented Field Technician in Michigan to help install and maintain this equipment. You will have to spend a day or two per month performing scheduled installations, and a few hours each week performing preventative maintenance. All on your own schedule.
This is not a job for someone who likes to sit behind a desk…. this is a job for someone who loves a flexible schedule and staying active, breathing fresh air, and working with their hands.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assembling, troubleshooting, and testing equipment and technology on-site
- Loading and unloading equipment
- Adjusting inventory counts on-site and in our warehouses
- Following best practices and safety procedures.
You are a good fit for this position if:
- You enjoy working with heavy equipment, but you’re also tech-savvy… you can do just about anything on your smartphone.
- You know how to fix stuff – and love doing it.
- You are always trying to build a better mousetrap. You love to figure out a better way to do things.
- You’re good with people – you like talking to co-workers and customers, both on the phone, and in person.
- You remain professional and kind in all your interactions.
- You’re a natural leader and a great communicator.
- You’re looking for a challenging position where you will learn new skills and progress your career.
- When you see a problem, you try to solve it on your own.
- You are never satisfied with the status quo, you always want to push yourself towards bigger and better things.
- You know how to manage an online calendar and conduct online meetings.
- You have at least some experience with hiring, training, and leading teams.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Self-determined schedule
- What interests you about rent.fun?
- How far do you live from Elk City Park?
- What tools do you have?
- Ideally, how many hours of work are you looking for per week? (choose anywhere between 2 and 20 hours)?
- Do you currently hold another job? How many hours a week is your other job? What are the hours?
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in