Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Medic Management Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Junior System Administrator
Company Name : Medic Management Group
Company Location : Beachwood, OH 44122
Job Position : Junior System Administrator
Job Category : Jobs in Ohio
Job Description :
**Voted to the 2020, 2021, 2022 Cleveland Plain Dealer Top Workplaces List**
Medic Management Group, is an Ohio based health care services entity specializing in providing services including: medical billing, collection recovery, credentialing, coding & auditing, consulting, and practice management., Medic Management Group has a wide variety of clients covering private practices, post-acute care facilities, hospitals and health systems, and clinical research institutions.
We are currently looking to hire a Junior level System Administrator to join our team!
Ideal candidate would be energetic, self-motivated, tremendous work ethic, and have a strong passion for technology, particularly ensuring we are delivering the best technology to our end users. The candidate will have the ability to adapt to evolving products, software, and hardware.
The position is primarily remote with the occasional need to work in our Beachwood Ohio office. Candidate should live in a reasonable commuting distance by car to the Beachwood Ohio office.
- Work closely with Senior Systems Administrator to effectively manage and harden Azure environment (Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Office 365) and implement high availability systems.
- Mentor Help Desk Analyst and serve as a help desk escalation point and provide backup support as needed.
- Maintain, install, and monitor essential IT systems. This includes operating systems, security tools, applications, laptops, servers, and storage.
- Interact with team members and vendors to assist in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and provide technical support when needed.
- Perform routine and scheduled audits of systems.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Participates in the planning and implementation of major software and hardware upgrades, ensuring change management procedures and methodologies are implemented and followed.
- Analyzes and resolves issues, gathers information to identify needs, evaluates systems and network requirements
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Diagnoses and resolves complex software, server, and networking issues
- Adhere to department policies and procedures including timely delivery of completed work and use of resources
- Assist with support of Citrix environment including Hypervisor, ADC, Virtual Apps and Desktops, and Workspace client applications
- Assist with SharePoint site design, provisioning, and overall site management.
- Azure Active Directory Services provisioning and management.
- Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for system administrative tasks.
- Manage desktop and laptop configurations including changing out equipment and transferring profile information.
- Deploy and maintain computer images using MDT and SCCM. Knowledge of drivers, task sequencing and the ability to create and restore images is preferred.
- Assist with Active Directory, Windows Servers, Exchange Online, and Microsoft Hyper-V administration.
- Identify and implement solutions to optimize IT operations and workflows.
- Keep up with technologies pertaining to responsibilities and ongoing initiatives.
- Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for end user administrative tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree or higher in an IT related field desired, or similar combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT.
- Demonstrate initiative to learn new skills or expand job roles.
- Represent department in a positive and supportive manner.
- Demonstrate sound judgment by taking the appropriate actions regarding questionable findings or concerns.
- Proficiency in some or all the following infrastructure areas: Citrix, SharePoint, SCCM, Azure, Exchange Online, and Intune.
- Experience managing Active Directory and GPO’s.
- Experience programming in a scripting language such as PowerShell.
- Microsoft technologies – including Windows (desktop and server), DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Understanding of the leading cloud infrastructure platforms such as Azure.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and general consulting skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and great attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate ability to respond in a flexible manner and to reprioritize work as situations change.
- Demonstrate ability to identify problems and work creatively to resolve them, considering the impact of actions on other departments and Team Members.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What are your current salary requirements?
- This position is considered a hybrid remote role. Meaning you will work mostly from home, but may be required to come into the Beachwood Ohio office from time to time. Will you be able to accommodate this?
- Describe in your own words your IT skills and personal strengths that make you an ideal candidate for this position?
- Associate (Preferred)
- related IT: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in