Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Acceleration Academies & they are Hiring Candidates for Junior Instructional Designer
Company Name : Acceleration Academies
Company Location : Chicago, IL 60607
Job Position : Junior Instructional Designer
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
At EdIncites, we are passionate about improving student outcomes. We provide two capabilities that drive student success: our technology platform (Incite®) that enables data-driven teaching and learning, as well as our dropout recovery and student re-engagement programs (Acceleration Academies). These offerings are both rooted in our belief that every student deserves access to the best instruction, tools and resources possible.
Position Title: Junior Instructional Designer
Type: 4-month project (January – April 2023)
Salary: $5,000 per month
The Junior Instructional Designer designs the user-interface for virtual K-12 courses with an emphasis on engagement and user-experience for the dropout/reengagement and alternative education market.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or certification in web design or directly related field
- Experience: 1+ years of relevant experience in instructional design and Articulate 360
- License/Certification: Computer Information Systems degree preferred but not required
- Background Check: Demonstration of a clear state and federal criminal history
- Develops online course content within the learning management system using Articulate 360 and other products in collaboration with curriculum experts for the purpose of virtual course delivery.
- Completes appropriate updates and quality assurance revisions to courses as necessary for the purpose of on-going online learning system improvements.
- Develops graphics, interactive learning activities, audio and video to match the instructional content of courses for the purpose of virtual course delivery.
- Participates in meetings, processes and professional learning for the purpose of implementing and maintaining virtual learning programs and services which achieve the program’s goals.
- Works with the Course Development Team and other Digital Developers to design high-quality online learning resources for the purpose of producing engaging and relevant online learning opportunities for students and adult learners.
- Regularly updates personal development skill sets including researching interactive learning tools, universal design standards, and accessibility requirements.
- Provide routine updates on the project’s status via project management software
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Suite and Storyline
- Ability to work independently with minimal daily supervision
- Thorough knowledge of Google Workspace and Zoom
Additional Professional Competencies
- Excellent listening, observation, reading, verbal, nonverbal and writing skills
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Superior time-management, organizational skills and accurate record keeping
- Uphold policies and follows guidelines and procedures
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Computer Information Systems degree preferred but not required
- Relevant IT experience and/or certifications preferred
- Prior experience in web design and/or HTML projects
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in