Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Sanks Machining Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Job Shop Journeyman Manchinist
Company Name : Sanks Machining Inc.
Company Location : Staunton, IL 62088
Job Position : Job Shop Journeyman Manchinist
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
Title: Job Shop Journeyman Machinist
Company: Sanks Machining, Inc.
Reports to: Shop Lead
Pay status: Hourly
Pay Range: $35+ /hr. based on skillset and experience
Shift: Straight Days, 7-3:30 M-F. Overtime as required.
Prepared by: Jay Werner
Rapidly growing, highly diverse, highly skilled Job Shop is seeking a long term, Journeyman Machinist to join our team. Qualified candidates must have an extreme attention to detail and possess a high level of craftsmanship. Candidate must possess a positive attitude and work successfully as a team player.
Candidate must be able to setup and operate conventional lathes, mills, and grinders to produce accurate parts to supplied print or sample. Must efficiently program, setup, and operate Mazak CNC equipment to produce accurate parts to supplied print or sample. CNC equipment includes 3 and 4 axis machining centers, multi-axis turning centers, and wire EDM. Candidate must be willing to attend all company provided training to improve current skill set or gain new skills.
Education and/or Experience:
· Associate’s degree from two-year college or technical school with minimum 5 years on the job experience and/or training.
· Strong G and M code knowledge, as well as, Mazatrol programming. MasterCAM programming experience is a plus.
· Conventional machining experience.
· Strong mechanical knowledge and assembly knowledge required.
· Any previous Wire EDM experience would be a strong asset, although not required.
· Fabrication and welding skills would be a strong asset, although not required.
Position Requirements / Responsibilities:
· Study blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
· Efficiently process work operations, holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines as necessary to produce required parts.
· Accurately calculate and set controls to regulate machining speeds, feeds, coolant flow, depth and angle of cut, enter commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control data according to established guidelines and procedures.
· Set up and operate machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data and perform routine machine maintenance as required.
· Verify conformance of finished workpiece to specifications, using measuring and inspection tools as necessary.
· Ability to work with general mathematical concepts such as basic geometry and trigonometry, fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
· Possess a strong mechanical and assembly background.
· Confer with Owner, Shop Lead and/or co-workers to resolve machining / assembly problems and openly communicate in order to promote and maintain a positive work attitude and environment.
· Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all equipment to “like new” appearance according to maintenance plans and established procedures; comply with safety rules and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
· Accurately track, record and/or enter job hours into the Company’s job cost tracking system.
· Must be able to efficiently organize their scheduled work and multi-task when jobs allow.
· Candidate must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively and must be able to stand for 8 hours per day.
· Candidate must be willing to work overtime as required.
· Candidate must produce valid driver’s license and pass required pre-employment physical.
Benefits Package and Compensation
· Starting wage will be highly competitive and determined upon skill set. Bi-annual performance evaluations are performed. Raises will be determined upon review.
· Paid Health Insurance + Dental plan through United HealthCare. 100% paid for employee with a very attractive, dependent supplement.
· Company paid 401k contributions
· 1 week of vacation earned after 90 days employment.
· 2 weeks earned after 3 years of employment.
· 3 weeks of paid vacation after 8 years of employment.
· Bonus contribution to profit sharing plan at end of year depending on overall performance of business.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Associate (Preferred)
- Machining: 5 years (Preferred)
- CNC: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in