Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Dimension IV Madison Design Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Job Captain
Company Name : Dimension IV Madison Design Group
Company Location : Madison, WI
Job Position : Job Captain
Job Category : Jobs in Wisconsin
Job Description :
Dimension IV Madison Design Group, an Architecture, Interior Design, and Planning firm, is seeking an experienced Job Captain to join our team. Our project teams are involved from conceptual design through construction administration. We value talented, collaborative, competent, and motivated individuals that thrive in a collaborative, hybrid work environment.
- Lead in the production of technical drawings and specifications; coordinate the related work of other disciplines; and assume construction administration duties on projects.
- Establish accurate parameters of the design work (e.g., code, site restrictions, budget, and schedule restraints, etc.); identify building systems options and related performance and cost criteria; and assist in the presentation of design documents.
- Assist with daily activities of the architectural project team, progress of the work and technical quality of the construction documents (drawings and specifications).
- Perform quality review of projects as assigned.
- Ability to detail architectural elements in documents.
- Assist with construction administration activities including review of submittals, site visits, addressing construction issues in the field and providing appropriate direction to contractors.
- Manage projects and mentor staff in collaboration with Project Manager.
- Help maintain and improve office architectural standards, details, and production tools.
- Three to five years of experience in all phases of architectural design and documents, including providing work direction. • Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field is preferred.
- Professional registration a plus.
- Solid understanding of architectural systems and construction details.
- Proficiency in Revit and Sketch-up required; basic knowledge of BIM360, Bluebeam and MS Office programs.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job‐related instructions and to perform any other job‐related duties requested by their supervisor.
Please forward your resume and a sample of your work to [email protected] for consideration.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in