Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in HDR & they are Hiring Candidates for IT Support Specialist
Company Name : HDR
Company Location : Boise, ID 83706
Job Position : IT Support Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Idaho
Job Description :
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That&rsquos why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch Our Story:‘ https://www.hdrinc.com/our-story’
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
- Apply technology to address business needs and constraints
- Assist staff to achieve efficient and effective use of computing technology and maximize utilization of computer resources
- Combine a breadth of IT technical expertise with an overriding concern and urgency for excellent customer service
- Participate in enterprise-wide IT projects and initiatives
- Diagnose system hardware, software, and operator problems
- Provide advanced troubleshooting on complicated IT issues
- Provide support for software applications
- Provide desk side training upon request for enterprise applications
- Request hardware and software through the requisition system as directed by their supervisor
- Provide hardware support, printer and printing support
- Assist the IT Support team with the inventory management of desktops, laptops, printers, and other personal hardware assets
- Assist the IT Support team with software inventory where required
- Provide local office coordination and communication of technical support topics/issues of interest
- Understand client business needs and effectively match client business needs to technology solutions to implement desired solutions
- Work with Systems Administrators in performing IT infrastructure processes and procedures assigned to the team.
- Perform other duties as needed
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science/MIS-related area or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in technical support of PC, networks and servers preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of personal computer and peripherals
- Experience in systems operations and maintenance
- Working knowledge of Windows 7/10/365 and Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent client service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of MicroStation, AutoCAD, ProjectWise and/or GIS
- This position may include travel.
At HDR, we know work isn&rsquot only about who you work for it&rsquos also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other&rsquos contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
: United States-Idaho-Boise
: Marketing and Admin
: Oct 27, 2022
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in