Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in RED TECHNOLOGIES & they are Hiring Candidates for IT Support Analyst
Company Name : RED TECHNOLOGIES
Company Location : Indianapolis, IN 46225
Job Position : IT Support Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in Indiana
Job Description :
IT Support Analyst
Red Technologies is a fast-growing company that empowers you to make a difference in an ever-changing industry through advanced platforms and technologies.?
About The Role:
As an IT Support Analyst, your role will be to provide Tier 1 phone, email, and walk-up-based technical support to internal users. You will need a solid understanding of Microsoft 365 and Windows desktop along with great communication and problem-solving skills and a desire to help people. Typical support requests will involve general PC Issues, connectivity issues, hardware/software troubleshooting, user account management, etc.
- Resolving hardware and software issues.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary components.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications and updates.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies as requested.
- Drive automation of existing employee onboarding/offboarding processes
- Providing support to both in-office and remote users
- Must be willing to travel to other office locations (up to 20%)
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including holidays
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role is required. (2+ years preferred)
- Proficiency in Windows, Mac OS X operating systems.
- Proficiency in Office 365 Suite Administration.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Prior Experience with Jira Service Management platform is ideal.
- Experience with IP Based phone systems is preferred.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Customer-focused attitude
- Strong Analytical and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team-player and adaptable
- Schedule flexibility
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Energetic and ability to work independently and/or within the team
- Strong attention to detail
- Curious mentality to self-educate on evolving technology
- Ability to comprehend technical documents
Pay Information: $55,000-$65,000
Red Technologies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.?Red Technologies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a disability, you need a reasonable accommodation, please send an email to our HR department?to notify us of your request. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in