Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in PBF Energy & they are Hiring Candidates for IT Specialist
Company Name : PBF Energy
Company Location : Delaware City, DE
Job Position : IT Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Delaware
Job Description :
- Responsible for providing application support services to various business units.
- Provides support of computing equipment and software, to include analysis, configuration, installation, moves, and changes for all supported locations.
- Provide user account maintenance.
- Fleet management of desktops, laptops, printers, and phones.
- Refinery Lab systems support.
- Perform research and repair activity, including vendor coordination, necessary to insure computer service for all supported locations.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives for assigned projects.
- Work with vendors and business units to resolve application issues as well as upgrade and implement applications.
- Maintains IT SOX compliance.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
- May have responsibility for the evaluation of new and existing software products.
- Provides IT support to DVRC’s refineries (Delaware City Refinery and Paulsboro Refinery), and PBF Logistics locations in Philadelphia, Paulsboro, and Delaware City assets as needed.
- Participate in the IT On-Call Support rotation.
- Flexibility to physically visit the supported locations when needed.
- Provide support to all refinery locations while wearing proper PPE and following all safety policies and procedures.
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or related field; directly related work experience and/or certifications may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Five years’ experience of IT support activities including thorough knowledge of equipment, application software, and/or operating system software preferred.
- Excellent communication skills required to interact with internal and external contacts.
- A positive service-oriented attitude is essential for successful performance of this job.
- Thorough technical knowledge of client/server computing equipment, application software, and/or operating system software.
- Experience maintaining business systems targeted as end of life but still required by the business for day-to-day operations until the business has transitioned to new systems.
- Expected to maintain good relationships with employees and vendor personnel.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in