Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Evergreen Technologies, LLC. & they are Hiring Candidates for IT Project Manager – PM 22-04496611000
Company Name : Evergreen Technologies, LLC.
Company Location : Salem, MA
Job Position : IT Project Manager – PM 22-04496611000
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
Position: IT Project Manager
Location: Boston, MA
Summary of the Position:
- Client’s IT is a unit under the Executive Office for Administration & Finance (Client) and is overseen by the Client’s IT Chief Information Officer (Client CIO).
- Client’s IT is comprised of over 200 employees working on IT systems and applications for 22 various Client agencies, to include the Department of Revenue (DOR) which manages Commonwealth taxes and child support.
- Client’s IT is looking to fill the role of Cybersecurity Analyst/Project Manager with an consultant that will report directly to the Client’s IT Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
- This individual will be responsible for designing, building and driving aspects of the information security program.
- They will work closely with a broad range of constituents, serving as a subject matter expert on various projects and managing several programs.
- The successful candidate will be part of team responsible for enhancing the maturity and effectiveness of the DOR Information Security program, and adapting it for broader applicability to Client’s IT.
- Build and manage the Cybersecurity Risk Management function.
- Establish and maintain policies and standards.
- Determine current state of cybersecurity controls through interviews and evidence.
- Document where controls do not meet policy or regulatory requirements.
- Work with technology owners to define and plan control enhancements efforts to reduce risk and satisfy regulatory requirements.
- Create technology roadmaps to illustrate current state and the path to our desired state.
- Support Cybersecurity governance through reporting and tracking of projects for broader awareness.
- Participate in the third-party assessment process.
- Conduct risk assessments.
- Facilitate and manage external audits.
- Required Education, Skills and Competencies
- Working knowledge of NIST 800-53 or how to work with cybersecurity frameworks in general.
- Breadth of knowledge on cybersecurity controls.
- Ability to organize and structure large amounts of information to facilitate programs, processes and compliance.
- Program management
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to organize and run effective meetings.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills to develop strong collaborative working relationships with a broad range of constituents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Interest in and ability to interact effectively with diverse groups of people.
- Great problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be discrete and keep sensitive information confidential.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in