Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Administrative Office of PA Courts & they are Hiring Candidates for IT – NOC Technician – 2nd Shift
Company Name : Administrative Office of PA Courts
Company Location : Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Job Position : IT – NOC Technician – 2nd Shift
Job Category : Jobs in Pennsylvania
Job Description :
August 08, 2022
$44,367 – $52,270
This position monitors and responds to events in APOC’s server, network, and application environments. The position also handles incoming calls and emails to support internal AOPC staff, Supreme Court Boards and Committees, and Appellate Court IT Staff. Working hours are 3:00pm – 11:00pm, Tuesday through Saturday including some holidays; however, staffing needs may require short-term or long-term duty on the 1st or 3rd shift.
- Supports AOPC WAN services by opening and tracking tickets with telecom vendors and coordinating dispatch activities. Will try to restore service by remotely rebooting cable, DSL, and wireless modems.
- Participates in recurring audits to ensure AOPC and vendor data are up to date and accurate.
- Provides hands on support for technical teams and datacenter colocation customers.
- Prepares and sends notifications to users, technical teams, and management when sites, servers, applications, or services are impacted by outages or maintenance.
- Documents all requests for support using AOPC’s internally developed ticketing system: TICKETS.
- Helps to maintain a knowledge base using the TICKETS ticketing system resolution function and a SharePoint based Wiki.
- Attempts to resolve user issues with provided tools, personal experience, and research.
- Associate’s degree with major course work in Computer Information Systems; OR
- Two years of experience in technical network management.
- An equivalent combination of education, experience, and / or training may be considered.
- Satisfactory criminal background check required.
Unified Judicial System Hiring Policy
The Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania recruits, employs, and promotes the most qualified applicants without regard to their political affiliation, race, color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, or other non-merit facts or considerations. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to applicants with disabilities as may be necessary to ensure that all applicants are given a fair and equal opportunity to compete for all employment positions. Applicants who need accommodation for an interview should request so in advance. UJS hiring and employment policies and procedures are intended to conform to all applicable state and federal laws governing fair and non-discriminatory hiring and employment practices and are subject to change as necessary to remain in compliance with such laws.
Applicants requiring accommodation, for any part of the application and/or interview process, should contact Human Resources at (717) 231-3309.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $44,367.00 – $52,270.00 per year
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in