Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Gray Television & they are Hiring Candidates for INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER – WSMV
Company Name : Gray Television
Company Location : Nashville, TN 37209
Job Position : INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER – WSMV
Job Category : Jobs in Tennessee
Job Description :
About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
WSMV-TV is a NBC-affiliated television station and proud to be part of the Gray TV family. WSMV-TV is located in Nashville, TN and serves Music City and it’s surrounding communities. We have an outstanding team and culture!
WSMV4 in Nashville is looking for an experienced investigative reporter to join the most accomplished investigative team in the market. Our ideal candidate would expose wrongdoing and waste, including in local and state governments.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Enterprise investigative stories for multiple platforms
- Work effectively with the Investigative Executive Producer and Marketing Department
- Work in co-ordination with news managers, producers, and assignment editors
- Cover big stories and major breaking news when needed
• Shoot and edit video, if needed • Interact with viewers and users on social media sites
- At least three years of experience as an investigative reporter
- Proven investigative skills, including developing sources and accessing open records
- Strong storytelling, writing, and on-air abilities
- Knowledge and effective use of broadcast, digital, and social media tools
- Ability to shoot and edit video, if needed
- Bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism or related field
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references
WSMV-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
- 3 year(s): experience as an investigative reporter
- Bachelors or better in Journalism or related field
Licenses & Certifications
- Drivers License
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in