Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Capital Lumber & they are Hiring Candidates for Inventory Control
Company Name : Capital Lumber
Company Location : Sacramento, CA 95838
Job Position : Inventory Control
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
Capital Lumber is looking for a team member to join our operations as Inventory Control!
Why Work for Capital?
Paid time off, dental/vision/medical insurances, retirement plan, paid time off to volunteer, fun branch activities, and more! https://www.capital-lumber.com/
Position Summary: Performs a variety of shipping and receiving tasks including checking orders, maintaining receiving records, and preparing receiving reports. Performs cycle counts and organizes regularly scheduled physical inventories.
- Issues Vendor Debit/Credit memos as needed to correct receiving discrepancies.
- Process all billing and invoicing to customers.
- Responsible for the receiving, administration and control of the physical inventory, maintaining balances with perpetual inventory.
- Make adjustments in company software as necessary to keep physical inventory in balance with perpetual inventory.
- Perform regular cycle counts and reports findings to management.
- Make suggestions to improve inventory accuracy.
- Act as expert resource for all inventory questions/issues for all departments.
- Liaison between sales, office and operations regarding inventory issues.
- Perform cycle inventory counts and organizes regularly scheduled physical inventories, with management guidance.
- Participate in planning the storage layout of inventory in the yard area.
- Coordinate with operations personnel to ensure efficient movement of inventory.
- Conduct regular RMA audits to ensure quality, consistency, completeness and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure all returns are processed within a timely manner into the physical and perpetual inventories.
- Communicate with transportation department to make certain all policies are understood in accordance with company RMA procedures.
- Assist in developing and implementing training for all personnel involved in the RMA process.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in warehousing or inventory management
- Ability to model the Capital values and to provide innovative solutions
- Ability to drive and be accountable for accurate and high quality results in a fast paced environment
- High detail orientation with ability to error free work on a consistent basis
- Strong verbal, written, mathematical and collaboration skills
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to the extent required to receive and communicate information as necessary to the position.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 5 pounds 5% or less of the workday
- Must be able stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl 5% or less of the workday
- Must be able to sit and walk or otherwise move around for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday
- Must be able to use a keyboard and do manual tasks for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in