Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in CVS Health & they are Hiring Candidates for Inventory Control Coordinator
Company Name : CVS Health
Company Location : Bartlett, TN
Job Position : Inventory Control Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Tennessee
Job Description :
Required Qualifications :
- One year professional work experience preferred in a warehouse, purchasing and/or inventory environment.
- Six months computer experience in a Windows based system.
Must be able to lift 30-50 pounds. Must be able to stand, walk and lift for several hours at a time. This position could be physically demanding.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- One year computer experience in a Windows with good knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Tennessee Pharmacy Technician License in good standing. Can obtain within 90 days after hire.
- Ability to lift up to 30-50 lbs.
- Excellent organizational skills and problem solving ability.
- Detail oriented and good time management
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships in communication with peers, supervisors, and purchasing department.
- Demonstrate professional maturity; Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Strong math skills with emphasis on counting and conversions.
- Adhere to all safety requirements and maintain a safe working environment.
One year experience in purchasing, receiving, shipping, and inventory control.
Tennessee Pharmacy Technician License in good standing
SAP Inventory Management System experience
Ability to work in a team environment independently
Verified high school diploma or GED equivalent
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in