Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Benchmade Knife Company & they are Hiring Candidates for Inventory Analyst
Company Name : Benchmade Knife Company
Company Location : Oregon City, OR 97045
Job Position : Inventory Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
Anyone can make a knife, but courageous innovation is what makes it a Benchmade. At Benchmade Knife Company, we have an industry-renowned passion for mastery and hold ourselves to a higher standard. We never compromise on our design, materials, craftsmanship, or brand – we push the boundaries of design to the edge. From field to table, we innovate courageously and execute flawlessly.
The ideal candidate should possess awareness of general and seasonal market trends, and drive action by leveraging systems and tools to produce data informed collaborative strategies. As a member of the Supply Chain Department, this individual will embrace continuous improvement initiatives, reporting and systems evolutions, effective cross-functional partnerships, and a positive work culture.
- Design and implement Plan for every Part (“PFEP”) strategies.
- Establish and maintain collaborative processes to respond to forecasted demand fluctuations, build out portfolio of scenarios based on anticipated actual demand with associated solutions, and make recommendations to Operations Leadership of impact of inventory based on projected ability to perform to demand plan.
- Develop and maintain cycling count process, guidelines, requirements and accuracy analytics based on ABC methodology and work closely with cross functional teams to implement.
- Proactively collaborate with cross-functional partners to create, implement, and maintain component and raw material inventory investment goals as defined by SIOP Leadership such as min/max, safety stock levels, etc.
- Utilize complex mathematics and technical systems usage to perform advanced data analytics, business intelligence (“BI”) reporting, and data visualization/modeling.
- Champion Benchmade’s Pull Manufacturing System by creating automated triggers within the supermarkets for component replenishment as well as establishing standardized reporting, root cause analysis, and metrics.
- Partner with Sales Channel Teams to define stocking strategies with Operations Teams projected lead times for finished goods, safety stock (“SS”) levels-based demand, supplier lead-times, etc.
- Own Benchmade’s SKU lifecycle management function by creating and implementing scalable and sustainable automation to track slow-moving and/or obsolete SKU’s, general cycle counting, in-stock physical inventory management, streamlined allocation partnerships, stock discrepancy resolutions, and intercompany transfers facilitation.
- Lead and/or participate in inventory-specific or cross-functional continuous improvement projects including building project charters, developing inventory statistics, presenting relevant data to management, and making recommendations to improvement inventory control.
- In partnership with Supply Chain Leadership and key cross-functional partners, build out advanced reporting, increasingly efficient processes, solutions-oriented approach to identified gaps, and overall programmatic evolution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or other related field and 5-6 years of experience in a supply chain role. Equivalency to the qualification standard will also be considered.
- Demonstrated advanced data analytics skills using such tools as complex formulas in Microsoft Excel, BI reporting, and data visualization systems with a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of inventory stocking/replenishment methodologies to include but not limited to PFEP, ABC/XYZ theories.
- Demonstrated proficiency in inventory management, materials planning, and MRP environments.
- Ability to proactively communicate, collaborate, persuade, and drive actions cross-functionally for key initiatives.
- A high level of attention to detail, sound decision making, ability to multi-task with complex and overlapping deliverables, operate with minimal supervision, and utilize a solutions-oriented approach to problem solving.
- APICS certification.
- Experience utilizing Tableau.
- Manufacturing and/or consumer goods industry experience.
- Working Environment: Office Position
- Physical Demands: Lifting up to 25 lbs., sitting and talking on the phone and computer for long periods of time.
- Travel Requirements: As needed, less than 5% of the time.
- Competitive pay
- 3 Weeks of PTO
- 6% annual bonus (“GRIP”) that includes overtime pay
- Medical including Prescriptions and Vision
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K with company match
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Pay for time off, including 10 paid holidays, bonus holidays, vacation, sick, bereavement and jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Outstanding employee discounts on Benchmade products and other partner companies
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted development planning and learning opportunities
- Employee and family events throughout the year
- Most importantly, Benchmade provides a fun, family oriented and entrepreneurial work environment
This is an exciting time to be part of a company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement, and achievement, complete an application today. Please include a resume and cover letter with your online application.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veterans, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Benchmade complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, benefits, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in