Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Cadence Bank & they are Hiring Candidates for Internal Auditor
Company Name : Cadence Bank
Company Location : Tupelo, MS
Job Position : Internal Auditor
Job Category : Jobs in Mississippi
Job Description :
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. Do you want a job where you earn a paycheck? Or do you want a CAREER with a company that values their employees as well as the communities that they are in? At Cadence Bank we are more than just a work place. We are a company that prides itself on values and the people that we employ. Start your search for a career with our company!
Position: Internal Auditor
Organizational Location: Tupelo, MS
Reports To: Internal Audit Manager
Working Conditions: Normal, no adverse or hazardous conditions
Job Group Category: Exempt
Work Hours: 8am – 5pm
- Four Year College Degree. College major in a related field is preferred (i.e. Accounting; Banking and Finance; Business)
- Prior experience (2 yrs) in bank auditing or auditing associated with an external accounting firm
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Should excel at communicating (both written and verbal).
- Should be a self-starter taking personal initiative towards understanding processes being reviewed.
- Maintain upbeat and positive attitude when challenged with an unfamiliar and complex audit environment.
- Perform internal audit in accordance with the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Participation on both departmental and branch related engagements
- Travel may be required.
- Obtain an understanding of the department/branch’s process and develop recommendation for improving internal controls, operating efficiency and adequacy of bank records
- Participate in the annual Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) testing
- Participate in the direct assist audit procedures with the Bank’s external auditors
- Update audit work programs to ensure procedures reflect new product offers, new banking locations, new and revised policies and procedures. Also continue to revamp audit programs to ensure risk based. Proposed work program changes are to be approved by the Audit Managers prior to implementation.
- Manage the audit to ensure objectives are accomplished within established time and cost constraints.
- Inform Audit Manager of any material findings immediately.
- Maintain organized work papers that properly evidence and support conclusions.
- Produce Audit Reports that accurately reflects the findings identified during the audit.
- Review and discuss audit findings with Management
- Report recommendations should be achievable, always bearing in mind the cost/benefit relationship where applicable. Review Management’s response to reported issues and determine the proposed action satisfactorily addresses the exposure identified.
- Identify ways to improve the efficiency/effectiveness of the internal audit process.
- Participate in training/educational programs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Company: Cadence Bank
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal nondiscrimination laws.
Company: Cadence Bank
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in