Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Cola Wealth Advisors & they are Hiring Candidates for Insurance Operations Specialist
Company Name : Cola Wealth Advisors
Company Location : Lexington, SC 29072
Job Position : Insurance Operations Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in South Carolina
Job Description :
Cola Wealth Advisors is a locally owned firm with one simple goal: to provide an unprecedented level of personalized service in helping our clients reach their financial goals. We have more than a dozen licensed brokers and offices in Lexington, Aiken, Greenwood and Johnson City TN.
Insurance Operations Specialist
Cola Wealth Advisors is seeking dependable and motivated individuals who have substantial experience in processing life insurance and annuity applications to immediately join our Lexington branch operations team. Said individuals will be responsible for a multitude of client operations, to include population of new insurance applications, processing insurance applications, contracting and licensing for agents on staff, following up on pending applications to insure contracts are placed in force in a timely manner. The insurance team is critical to the success of our award-winning team of top brokers and helping clients reach their financial goals.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with a burning desire to get ahead in a fast-paced business. Training opportunities to obtain knowledge and improve skills are offered daily. . Your drive, determination, and attitude are the only limits to your success. Starting salaries are negotiable with extensive experience or qualifications. A bonus package is available depending on experience, work performance and attitude. Successful applicants will typically work fifty (50) hours per week. Benefits include, but are not limited to, paid leave and holidays, 401K with matching and commission free trades.
Management supports obtaining appropriate industry licenses and registrations to increase earnings potential. Experience in the finance, insurance or securities industry is highly desired. Drug testing and background check will be conducted. Qualified applicants who are interested in being considered for this opportunity should submit a current resume.
- Routine office hours of 7am-5pm or 8am-6pm.
- Will be required to work 10 hour days Monday through Friday
- Current client outreach
- Attend local fly events in the Southeast region
- Field client questions
- Printing, depositing, and recording checks
- Follow compliance procedures
- Scheduling and confirming client appointments
- Processing new accounts
- Processing operational paperwork
- Coordinate client events
- Copy, Fax, and type letters
- Assisting multiple brokers in serving their clients
- Group, Dental, Short and Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance policies available
- 401k with percentage match by employer
- Paid holidays
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Typical end time:
Typical start time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Maximizing e-signing technology to reduce in-person client requirements.
- Are you willing to undergo a drug test & fingerprint / background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Financial: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in