Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Humach & they are Hiring Candidates for Instructional and Marketing Designer (Remote)
Company Name : Humach
Company Location : Dallas, TX 75201
Job Position : Instructional and Marketing Designer (Remote)
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
Humach is a fast-growing, industry pioneer in the [email protected] contact center and digital agent /AI industry, focusing on customer sales and support. For over 34 years, the leadership at Humach has continued to revolutionize the CX industry into where we are today. We combine the best of human and digital agents for the benefit of the end customer.
Humach is hiring a remote Instructional and Marketing Designer to join our training and development team. This individual will design training curriculum, create materials, welcome feedback on gaps, opportunities and engagement for all training and development initiatives. This position will support the corporate marketing strategy, through design and development of social media campaigns and Humach branding.
This is a fully remote position. To be considered, applicants must reside in IA, IL, WI, MI, MN, FL, TX, CO, WA or AZ.
- PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Works closely with leadership and subject matter experts across Humach to understand learning goals of training programs and marketing design expectations.
- Researches, designs and develops training curriculum.
- Designs and develops instructor-led, self-paced and on-demand training modules.
- Creates facilitator and participant guides.
- Designs and develops project-specific Resource Hubs.
- Spends approx. 30% of time in role supporting the corporate marketing strategy.
- Designs and develops Humach social media marketing material for LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Leads train-the-trainer sessions with Training Facilitators.
- Partners with Development Specialists and Training Facilitators to continuously improve training programs.
- Actively participates in personal and professional development initiatives.
- Acts as a champion of challenge and change.
- Constantly questions I.W.W.C.W (In What Ways Can We) do things different.
- Passionate about continuous improvement for self and others.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledgeable in instructional design principles, adult learning theory and the psychology of learning.
- Expert eye for design, layout, typography, image and color selections.
- Proficient in Microsoft products such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Experience with Canva or similar design tool required.
- Graphic design experience a plus.
- Experience with SharePoint a plus.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus.
Humach offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, paid time off and much more. This is your chance to join a dynamic team of professionals passionate about training and development. Get the career you’ve always wanted – join Humach.
Job Type: Full-time
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in