Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Amarillo Gear Services/ NOLA & they are Hiring Candidates for Industrial Sales Representative – Central Gulf Coast Region
Company Name : Amarillo Gear Services/ NOLA
Company Location : Louisiana
Job Position : Industrial Sales Representative – Central Gulf Coast Region
Job Category : Jobs in Louisiana
Job Description :
Amarillo Gear Service, a division of Amarillo Gear Company and fully owned subsidiary of Marmon Holdings, is the exclusive supplier of aftermarket parts and service for Amarillo gear products and a leading service provider of gear reducers used in Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Petrochemical, Material Handling and other industries nationwide.
Job Summary: This service-oriented position will be charged with growing Aftermarket Sales for the recently opened Service Center in Covington, LA. Based in the New Orleans area, the Industrial Sales Rep will provide customers in LA, MS and East TX with gearbox service options, promote field service maintenance and work with AGS engineering to suggest improvements to existing equipment.
- Promote sales efforts through direct sales solicitation with OEM accounts, resale customers, service centers and end users.
- Maintain and keep current customer files and records. (i.e. quotes, customer information, etc.)
- Provide technical support for existing and potential customers.
- Attend trade shows and technical conferences as needed.
- Handle customer complaints and warranties in a fair and expedient manner.
- Interact and report market activity to management and peers.
- Provide weekly sales call reports, expense reports and other information as requested.
- Actively participate in management decisions as they relate to marketing, sales, customer relations, product improvements, market trends, etc.
- Continue to learn about relative products and markets, current and potential.
- Cultivate customer-AGS partnership arrangements with timely communications, quick response and proactive involvement in their business.
- Other duties as required to promote regional sales growth and customer satisfaction.
- BS in related field
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills. (MS Office Suite)
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or related experience.
- Sales, Maintenance or Engineering Experience in Pulp & Paper, Petrochemical, Material Handling or similar industries.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Profit sharing
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- English (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in