Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in City Of Cheyenne & they are Hiring Candidates for ICE & EVENTS MAINTENANCE TECH / NIGHT MANAGER
Company Name : City Of Cheyenne
Company Location : Cheyenne, WY 82001
Job Position : ICE & EVENTS MAINTENANCE TECH / NIGHT MANAGER
Job Category : Jobs in Wyoming
Job Description :
Maintenance Technician/Night Supervisor
JOB TITLE: Ice & Events Maintenance Technician/Night Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: CRE/Ice & Events
SUPERVISOR: Ice & Events Manager
SALARY: $30,955 to $39,212 per Year
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Supervise and coordinate primarily evening and weekend operations of the Ice & Events Center for the City of Cheyenne including, but not limited to, engineering, maintenance, set-up/changeovers, custodial/housekeeping, grounds keeping. Oversee and participate in work activities as needed. Perform a variety of tasks relative to assigned area of responsibility including working days, nights, and weekends as needed.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee overall daily operation and maintenance of the ice & events center including, but not limited to ice plant systems, HVAC, sound systems, lighting systems, fire protection systems, life safety systems, workplace safety, communications systems and scoreboards.
- Recommend and assist in the implementation of goals and objectives; implement approved policies and procedures.
- Oversee custodial services for the Ice & Events Center.
- Maintain ice surfaces, equipment and outdoor facilities including but not limited to mini-golf course, parking lot, and landscape; lighting and water fountain as needed.
- Assist in the installation and maintenance of ice surfaces and equipment.
- Oversee operation of event set-up and tear-down.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor with health and safety compliance.
- Maintain ice, and operation logs. Generate decisions and recommendations related to the Ice & Events Center based on analysis of logs.
- Responsible for part-time-evening subordinates.
- Responsible for closing procedures including but not limited to conducting visual checks, secure/shut down equipment, close register, and securing facility.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of modern and complex principles and practices of Ice & Events Center maintenance, activities, and operations.
- Knowledge of public relations and business operations principles.
- Knowledge of modern office procedures, methods, and computer equipment/software.
- Knowledge of supervision principles.
- Knowledge of concessions operations and retail principles.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and standard safety principles and procedures.
- Skills to supervise, organize and review the work of subordinate staff.
- Skills to supervise, and train.
- Ability to understand and apply pertinent Federal, State, and local laws, codes, and regulations.
- Ability to interpret and explain policies and procedures.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
High school diploma or GED and four (4) years of increasingly responsible experience, including one (1) year of lead responsibility in a similar facility.
CPR and First-aid certifications issued by a nationally recognized agency.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to maintain effective audio-visual discrimination and perception needed for making observations, communicating with others, reading, and writing. The employee is also required to maintain physical condition necessary for operating assigned equipment, walking, standing, kneeling, repeated bending or sitting for prolonged periods of time and lifting to 30 pounds. Maintain mental capacity which allows the capability of making sound decisions demonstrating intellectual capabilities.
Outdoor and indoor environments, irregular working hours, work with or in slippery and uneven surfaces. Exposure to inclement weather and risks associated with the operation of an ice & events facility.
The City of Cheyenne offers the following benefits to Full Time Employees.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in